Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Next direct shopping.. Again!

Shopping! Baby Shopping! Again! Can someone please kick my butt and tell me to stop shopping? With the free delivery to Malaysia when you spend RM150 and above, online shopping at NEXT becomes pretty addictive. Thank God Gymboree/Carters/JanieJack do not offer free delivery to Malaysia upon purchase of XXX. Or else.... I don't know what will happen to me

The reason why I shop this time is because of the purple sparkling shoes! It's too pretty to say NO, Don't buy! Little A has outgrown most of her shoes and I hardly can find any pretty girly shoes that can match with all her pretty dresses. And when I saw this gorgeous sparkling piece from NEXT, I told Justin please, let me buy it for her. He approved, and oh yes, I'm definitely one happy mom. So, in order to get free delivery, I have to purchase RM150 and above. Ta dahh... here's my loot for the day.

Free delivery by DHL. Super efficient service. I received this parcel in 4 days upon purchased.

Pink Pink Butterfly Dress for baby V. She's gonna wear this for our upcoming trip in Dec. 
*excited mode on*

This is the reason why I made this purchase. Berry Glitter T-bar Pumps! But, so so sad because the size does not suit her. It's a little too small!! Sighh... Gonna keep this pretty piece for baby V. For 4 years! *double sadness*

Textured Ruffle Socks two packs. Bought this to match along with her berry glitter pumps, but now I have to keep this pretty ruffle socks first until I find another piece of gorgeous pumps for her.  

Happy to receive this parcel, but sad that she cannot fit into the pumps.=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment