Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ming Tien Foodcourt @ Taman Megah

Ming Tien Foodcourt :
Address: Lot 10991, Jalan SS 24/8, Taman Megah, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7806 4991
Business hours: Open 24 hours (for beverage section); most stalls between 7am and 3am

When talked bout Ming Tien, the superb Shark's Fin Noodle will always come into my mind. For the very first visit, I ordered a small bowl which cost bout RM4.30. After tasted it, well, I enlarged my stomach's capacity and ordered a Large one, cost bout RM5.30.. =P *I'm freaking fat now! HELP ME!!!*


So, this is my favorite stall at Ming Tien...


And this was my favorite shark's fin soup... *the shark's fins are fake, so don't say that I'm cruel, killing more sharks!*


I always love ikan bakar.. As you know, I always post bout ikan bakar. Indeed, I tried to cook once, unfortunately, it turned out *no comments*!!! *sigh*


This ikan bakar stall was quite special, their way of cooking was totally different from the other mamak stalls. It seems like they marinated it with kunyit and deep fried it. Well, this was my first time trying this style of ikan bakar. Not bad.... you should try one too!!
This was Large, so cost bout RM16.

6 comments:

  1. Sharks fin noodle is something rare..that ikan bakar is nice too...next time can eat that again..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayea.. dat's true!!! When wanna go again ?? Hehehe.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ming Tien used to be a favorite hang-out of mine, the only place I can get authentic Sarawak noodles. Over here the call it 'Hakka-lo meen'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nyau, wat is the name of the stall ar ? I like sarawak noodles also, especially kam pua. My friend always tapao for me when she's back to swak. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the stall is still there. Its the row of stalls that divide Ming Tien's seating area between the inside and outside.

    On my cooking tom yam, even you'll be able to make that provided you get all the ingredients before you get home. Before you shower, prepare everything, put on medium/slow flame (depending on how long you shower, if mandi kerbau: medium flame will do). Finish shower, feel refreshed; can makan liao ehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh .. ok. I shall try it one day. Learn to cook more, sure ur gf love it! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete