Friday, June 10, 2016

Me time!

Everyday I'm just so busy with the two toddlers and a newborn and houseworks. It feels luxury if I'm able to have at least a 15-30mins of me time. If it's 1 hour then it's Gold! Can, if I stay awake middle of the night? Lol. So today, the kids skipped their nap in the afternoon and therefore, I put them to sleep as early as 8pm! Surprisingly the baby slept at the same time and I was just so excited that finally, I get some me time for myself.

That day I came across a Facebook post that asked "What do you like to do when you get an hour for yourself?" You see, whenever the kids are asleep, I just don't want to spend that precious time to sleep. Sleep when baby sleeps? It's just so difficult. No matter how tired I am, I just want to do something that I like to do, that I don't get to do when they are awake. Example. Baking! Or pamper my face with some toner/moisturizer and then mask. Or EAT-in-Peace!

Today, I chose to eat! Look at my supper. It was like finally, I get to eat in peace. Aahhh. Bliss!
Recently I'm addicted to RT Pastry's swiss roll. Their choclate and taro swiss roll are just so yummy that I cannot stop buying whenever I finished one roll. #fatdieme but #toodelicious and #Imusteat. The cream cheese cranberry bun is also yummy! Soft and filled with cream cheese. Gosh. Another #fatdieme food. Oh well, who cares. It's my me time! 


This matcha ice cream has been sleeping in my freezer for weeks and finally I found a perfect time to enjoy this little piece. I know my kids will love this, but I just need some time alone that I can eat in peace and enjoy every bite of it - when the house is silent, except for baby's sleeping Orchestra. 😂 

As much as I enjoy my me time, most of the time it doesn't last long. I was about to open the plastic of my bun and then I heard the baby's cry in the room. I wrapped up the bun again and sealed it for my breakfast the next day. Ahhh..  What a short me time. Hope to have a longer me time when baby V is older. But, please don't grow so fast baby V. Mommy needs to enjoy you as much as possible because you're the youngest in the family. 😍

0 comments:

Post a Comment