Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cameron Highlands @ Pahang, Malaysia!

The last visit to Cameron was when I aged 10+ I think.. And at that time I was still young and couldn't really remember how it looks like, where did I go and so on.. so this will be the 2nd trip to Cameron! Anak Malaysia kononnya rite.. haha.

The free hotel that we got from one of the aunties and it looks more like asrama for perguruan. That kind of rooms.

We arrived at Cameron about 3pm and had our first meal at The Lord's Cafe! Strawberry scones... and that was how I knew what exactly is scone. Haha!

Chicken Tart .... delicious!!

Strawberry cheese cake.... ok ok la, still prefer secret recipe's black forest cheese cake!

Julia's chicken chop!! After tea time break, we went back to the room as there's nothing much to do in Cameron.

And in the evening, pasar malam!! Everywhere is strawberries and berries and berries. Cameron looks so red with the berries.


And this lil young boy amazed me because we were standing right in front of him, looking at his mature look and his skillful techniques packing the asam laksa for customers. Not even afraid of the hot soup but he did it pretty well! Good job boy.... your parents will definitely be so proud of you!

And not to forget also, everywhere is jagung and jagung and corn and corn. Seems like the corn there is quite sweet.

BBQ corn is best eaten in cold weather. ngam ngam ngam...

Dinner time... nice to have hot pot especially in cold windy weather!



Day 1 in Cameron ended just like dat.......

The next day, farm visits....






6 for RM10 and it's really cheap, compared to 3 for RM10 in IKEA. I just couldn't resist and there starts my gardening passion again at my lil balcony at home. Hehehe..







That's all for the trip to Cameron and I felt so red after this trip... thanks to the strawberries! Haha! But, I will not go again.. it's boring!

2 comments:

  1. the only thing i like going is for their steamboat....cos it's so nice eating these things in a cold weather..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but.... i will not go again, cause the journey is sickening. haha.

    ReplyDelete