Saturday, June 18, 2016

She moves 180 degrees!

Wow weee! You know the joy of being a stay at home mom? You get to witness your baby's growth and development, everyday! All the "my first"  development cannot be missed. So so precious! I didn't get to witness the day by day growth of my two older kids because I was still working back then and they were under the care of nanny. So, what I got were only reports. The nanny will report to me all their firsts instead of me witnessing them with my own eyes.

I'm so blessed that today, I get to witness baby Vi's first 180 degrees move! The left was before and after I went out from the room to attend to the two older kids, I came back to this. I was just so amazed and I cheered her on. She looked at me with a big smile.


Many many more Firsts to come and we're so excited to watch her grow as the days go by. Truly, we're so thankful for such a healthy and cheerful baby girl. So so blessed. And even more blessed to be able to stay at home with all the three kids. Even though sometimes I miss my working life so badly, but days like this just make me feel like I have made the right choice. To be available all the time for my children. And to watch them grow. From faith to faith. Glory to glory. Grace to grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment