Saturday, June 11, 2016

My first lecture from baby A

I have this very not-so-good habit whenever I'm free..  Which is to browse the new arrival outfits for the kids! From Carters to Gymboree to Next to JanieJack. These four are my favorite outfits store for the kids. I bought mostly Carters and Gymboree for the girls and Next for the little boy. Next come out with pretty handsome outfit for boys. I love them. Thank God I'm not living in the States, else my purse will be bleeding to death. ๐Ÿ˜‚

So today, I have some free time while the kids are playing by themselves and the little baby is sleeping in the room, I sit down in front of my pc and started to open few browsers at one go. Facebook. Hotmail. Carters. Gymboree. NextDirect. Janiejack. Crazy8.

Little did I know, my daughter is spying at me. I'm busy scrolling up and down looking at all the beautiful dresses for girls. They are so so pretty that I wish to have them all. One thing about Gymboree dresses are the designs are almost the same, only difference is the color of the cloth or an additional bow to spice up the dress. But I still like Gymboree dresses the most.

And here's the lecture..

A    : Mommy, why you always look at dresses .. So many dresses?
Me : because they are so pretty. I like to see.
A    : I already have so many new dresses. Cannot wear finish. Some never take turns to wear also. Daddy said cannot buy already. You stop buying ok.
Me : Oh really? When did Daddy say cannot buy?
A    : That day la. He said I have so many new dresses and must stop buying.
Me : Ok..  I'll stop buying for you. Then I buy for Victoria and myself ok?
A    : Ok. Buy for yourself and Victoria. But I  dun have new shorts. My shorts all old already. You can buy for me new shorts.
Me : ..........

My daughter has grown up. The very first lecture she gave me is to stop shopping and stop being a shopaholic. ๐Ÿ˜…

Being a parent doesn't mean you are always right. Being a mother to 3 beautiful children simply means I'm relearning life again. They taught me how to be patient, to be happy all the time, to be brave and not afraid of falls, to be strong even when I'm sick...etc. My children are my best teacher! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment