Thursday, March 11, 2010

Waffle World @ 1Utama

I have been observing this restaurant since very very long but do not have chance to try them. I just love the waffles that I had during my trip to Philippines. The waffles there were so delicious! Can waffle world in Msia beat the House of Waffles in Philippines?

Since we were quite rush for facial in the afternoon, thus my MIL selected this place to have our lunch and then David can go for his facial. Only 30 mins left for him to order + eat + walk to Origins. Can he make it? Yes... cause he ordered coney dog. Haha...

Baked cheese seafood on rice (RM18) ~ Yummy prawns, fish cutlets, squids, mussel, shiitake mushrooms and lala lightly fried in tomato puree and baked with mozzarella cheese on top of rice. I tried a little and not bad, but a very filling dish..

Grill fish with herbs and pasta in creamy sauce (RM20)

Justin's order ~ Salmon Pasta. Price should be around RM20 also. This was really good (for waffle world's standard) and worth trying.

Fish with black sesame-honey crust and star anise sauce (RM26)

And finally, how can we not order waffle if we are dining in a waffle restaurant? So, waffle banana with caramel sauce is the choice of the day! RM6.50.... I like this!!! Yummy... and I still miss the one in Philippines....

1 comments:

  1. wah...i didnt know they serve so much other food other than waffles.....but david on facial...really??? need or not???? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete