Saturday, March 13, 2010

Malacca 2 days 1 night trip!

Whenever people talks about Malacca, the only thing will come into my mind is their durian cendol, nyonya laksa and durian dodol. Only these three that attract me the most! So, I just can't resist the food temptation and thus... 2 days 1 night trip to the city of food! =D

This restaurant is located at the corner of the junction. A lot of people and the queue was super long. Some even line up and holding umbrella at the same time. Terrible.. so, if you wanna enjoy a meal at Malacca, be early. At that time was already 2.30pm and yet the restaurant was full house.


Ball ball ball ~ I really miss this.... Total for medium for two is about RM23-27.







Justin's favorite yea... yam bubble tea which cost only RM2.50!



And this fried ice cream was so delicious. It has nice aroma after being fried and really taste good. RM2 for a small piece like this.

Continue walking and we found this waffle hotdog which cost RM3... quite special rite. But the taste so so only la. Fried ice cream tastes better!


Looks real to you? But they were coin box. Save and you will get to eat a bowl of mee. No savings = no food for you. Haha...

And this small stall of hainanese chicken rice at Jonker Street was the best!!! The rice is so tasty and aromatic!

OMG ~ I really miss this oK!!! The rice portion is so generous that I actually cannot finish the whole plate. Drooling when I blog and look at this picture again. Sigh~ If only this stall is at PJ pasar malam....

A bowl of loh han guo to accompany the chicken rice... RM1 for a bowl.



Justin negotiating with the beca man for a ride. Actually it costs RM20 back to our hotel for 2 persons, but Justin managed to nego it till RM15.



DAY 2 Below :



Jonker 88 restaurant before we headed back to KL ...


Chicken baba laksa RM3.50 ~ yummy yummy.

Justin's favorite ~ Baba laksa. The tuna makes the whole bowl of noodle delicious. Perhaps next time when I cook curry mee, I will buy a can of tuna and add abundant of them in!

My favorite ~ Nyonya laksa.... I like it!!

Durian cendol ~ the gula melaka syrup makes the whole bowl of cendol so tasty. I bought some gula melaka back and I would wanna get an ice shaving machine and then, my home made ice kacang! =D



Goodbye Malacca!!!!! When do I have chance to visit you again?? LOL.

5 comments:

  1. eh..i just went few weeks ago.....we had different kind of food leh..haha...the stupid chicken rice super long queue la.....but i've always enjoyed the walk on Jonker street..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. carysse, i miss malacca too...talking bout the cendol and chicken rice ball...i must find one day and go there...also, jonker street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheep ~ try out the chicken rice at Jonker Street. I think it tastes better than the one in the restaurant. I don't mind the rice ball because I think the taste ok ok only la...

    Mandy ~ Still remember our plan to Seremban & Melaka? Why always tak jadi... aih. Let's plan out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you stay? which hotel? thanks. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. we used to stay at Mimosa Hotel but it's quite a distance and i would recommend you to stay at Aldy Hotel Stadhuys, which is much more nearer and it's in the middle of all the attractions like jonker street, dataran pahlawan, taming sari... all walking distance.

    ReplyDelete