Sunday, March 21, 2010

Durian Cake @ Bread Story

Whenever I walk passed Bread Story @ Midvalley, I will peep in to see if there are any new interesting cake! And I saw this durian cake! I've not seen this flavor before and yeah, I'm a durian freak ok! Everything about durian, it reflects me! LOL......... But I didn't grab straight and wait till about 9pm for the 30% sign. This small cake costs about RM35 and after 30%, I paid only RM24.50. So, if you plan to get a cake for celebration, wait till 9pm for the 30% discounts for all cakes. Sometimes bread will be buy 3 free 1 or 30% as well!




This cake is so delicious! The generous durian filling in the middle! If you love durian, try this cake and stop getting the fake durian pancake. This will be more satisfying! Trust me ok! Hehe...

Before I bought this cake, I went shopping with my friend Canny and then we had some photoshooting. Poor Justin, cameraman for the girls night out! LOL....

Canny ~ Becoming more pretty!!

Well, the picture qualities are so so only because of my a bit faulty camera. Surely, I will go again to capture nicer view of this Alice in wonderland garden with my Lumix LX3! I just can't wait......

2 comments:

  1. n they tell me cakes and bread loaf's not included for the discount...ishhhhhhhhh!!!

    btw..i enjoyed alice in wonderland....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the durian cake from Confections? Tried them once and it was really good.

    www.facebook.com/ConfectionsKL

    ReplyDelete