Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alexis @ The Garden

Thanks for the appreciation lunch and I really appreciate it, at least better than nothing rite. At least there is something to appreciate the staffs, even though the increment sucks but at least I still have that few ringgit increase to get maybe 3-4 times of MCD delivery. At least, better than some companies that got no increment. At least la............................... so, give thanks. Anyway, we suggested the appreciation lunch to be at Alexis The Gardens since I've not been there before and the food looks quite good.
My colleagues ~

Chicken Escalope (RM35) ~ thyme infused fillet of chicken, rocket & roasted cherry tomatoes. I really don't like this because of the dryness and the taste was just like a normal fried chicken breast. I think KFC tastes better than this........ so, not a good order.
Spaghettini seafood parcel (RM38) ~ baked with tiger prawns, mussels, calamari & parsley. A must order because this is superb!!! Awesome spaghetti............

Seafood Pizza ~ Look at the abundant vege on top of the pizza and Ieta said that it was COW day. Hahaha... almost every dishes were served with this type of vege, and it tastes so pure GREEN. If you know what I meant here... Or, do you know the grass smell when the gardener cuts grass? The taste is just like that.... haha.

Soft shell crab tempura (RM20) ~ Served on cold soba. Soft shell crab is good, but I just do not know how to enjoy cold soba food. It's cold ok. Hahaha.... and cold food definitely not for me. ;)

My favourite and a must to order!!! Look at all the yummy cakes....

Paulour RM15 per piece.... such a big piece and the crust tastes good because it's not really hard, but when you bite, it will melt in your mouth. Just like the candy cotton.

Mango Cream Pie (RM12.50) ~ Good as well. Overall, the dessert is really good and I like it!!

Total bill for the day ~ RM2,176.95.. Wow, first time in my life I saw such an expensive bill.
Alexis untung besar on 25 Feb 2010. LOL....

3 comments:

  1. ehh....ini bill for berapa pax?? MAHALNYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. for about 30-40 staffs... alot rite. First time in my life I saw a bill that cost RM2k....

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first pavlova found at alexis gardens also~

    ReplyDelete