Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kettler Crosstrainer Verso 107


Year 2006
Year 2007
Year 2008

Year 2009
October 2009

If you were to look at the photos from Year 2006 onwards.... I think it's time to start exercising! Good life, good job for me that I actually put on weight easily since now I do not have to walk much. Previously when I was a GRC teacher, I have to walk from Taman Bahagia LRT station until Grace Church, opposite the tennis court at Taman Megah or few more steps from the Fu Kua Restaurant if you know it. So, at that time, I was really *fit* I can say. Hehe... Anyway, back to S Size is my inspiration, since most of my clothes are S size. And I decided to buy this!!!! See below!

Kettler Crosstrainer Verso 107 from 1Utama. I have been eyeing an exercise machine for long because I think there's no point to sign up for fitness because I know I won't be commited to it anyway. Initially maybe I will be excited and go every twice a week, but slowly I know I will be lazy travelling... I would better use the monthly fees to invest in an exercise machine that belongs to me and I can use for long term! That's just my point of view... You might think it differently, but is your choice anyway =)

Using a 12kg Flywheel mass, Verso 107 provides stable cross training exercise with a sturdy frame that supports weights up to 110kg. Training computer to indicate time, distance, speed, calories consumption and pulse recovery rate.
Here's the specifications:
Training Computer- You can measure the time, distance per session, total distance, speed, stepping speed, energy consumption, possible settings, fitness mark
- Measurement of pulse (polar compatible) through the hand sensors
- Display/Strain graphics : LCD
Technical Data
- Brake System : Magnet
- Flywheel mass : approx 20kg
- Performance range : 1-10
- Power Supply : Batteries
- Size when set up (l/w/h/in cm) : 115/60/164
- Max. Weight : 110kg
Fittings
- Ball-bearing mounted swivel joints : 300mm
Or you can have the comparison review here :

This is where you are going to adjust the difficulty of cycling.

And we got a free gift!!! Hand Grips worth RM13.

And yes, this is my achievement thus far up to yesterday, 27 Oct 09. The very first time I used this machine, I managed to burn 10 calories only. It's 10 ok! That was really terrible. Slowly, my legs get used to it and now, I managed to burn 114 calories. Kinda of satisfied, 40 calories non-stop -> rest -> 30 calories again -> rest -> 40 calories again..... Hopefully this machine helps me! Let's see in January 201o if you see any difference in me. Haha....If you want to have a healthy life, invest on this RM1800 machine! =)

9 comments:

  1. Good leh...I also WANT........haha. what is the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always loved the treadmill more compared to the other machines....but they said these machines burn more fat...that's what they say la..cos i think it's the both hand and leg movement...soon enough....you'd be targeting to burn more fats in one session...looking at figures on the digital screen is VERY VERY satisfying...hehehe.e...and it gives you the freedom to eat..:P Muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siew Hoon : Oh Siew Hoon, please dont get one... everyday you can go for brisk walk with your little one with the cold UK weather and that's enough already! Don't get a car... walk everyday and you don't have to buy this... haha. And you are already very THIN ok! Don't have to exercise.

    Lavender : Haha.... thanks for the encouragement. Let's see k.. hehe.

    Sheep : Haha... is it very satisfying figure? Yesterday I managed to burn 110 calories again non-stop!! Really great achievement la. Encourage me more k.. so that I can meet my target. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa...yea walk a lot but not sweating is like not enough. If got the machine at home can kill 2 birds with one stone; watching tv enjoy yr show + burning fat at the same time,how nice!hahaha...
    FYI, i am NOT thin anymore as ShanShan at home with me when she eats i eat too, sigh..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh how much does this machine cost ah? I also wanna burn some fat while watching TV..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, the Cross-trainer cost RM1800 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! So far we only had 1 repair, because we shifted it from one room to another and the screw loosened, so when we cycled, it created some noise. The technician came and tightened the screw and then it works well till now. We even shifted it from one house to another and it still works great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I have just purchased a 2nd hand Kettler Verso 107 Cross Trainer but the seller did not have a instruction manual.

    Are you able to advise where I could download one from the net?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Greg.

    ReplyDelete