Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Delicious @ Bangsar Village II

The pictures below were the first contribution from my beloved Panasonic Lumix LX3! I love the camera and when I was using it, I was smiling wide because I do not have to try hard to take a non-blurred-picture. One snap and the result is pretty good! I love it! The shutter speed sound is so convincing to me that I know the picture is gonna be great!

Thanks to Gan for the lunch treat at Delicious! =)



Iced mocha & Mango Smoothie

Mine ~ Peanut Butter Banana. Delicious!!

Pan-seared Crispy Skin Salmon served with Coriander Relish, Asparagus & Fried potatoes (RM39.90)

Mascarpone Pesto Chicken served with Fried Potatoes & Asparagus (RM39.90) ~ This meal is for two persons ok! It's just like half chicken and first time in my life I had half chicken. So, I had half and the other half I tapao! Yummy dish because there were cheese stuffed underneath the chicken skin.

Menu of the day ~ Lamb! This was the most expensive dish for the day!

Chicken burger ~


Tapao ~ Mission impossible to finish the half chicken.

Total bill for the day and thanks to Gan!!! We will work smart ok, but not hard. Hehe... =D
The best food is still the "Mascarpone Pesto Chicken"!

1 comments: