Sunday, January 17, 2010

BBQ Buffet @ Cititel, MidValley

This was actually my first time joining hubby team's makan outing. Initially I decided to follow him to Mid Valley, he will go for his makan time and I will go for my shopping heaven! But, he suggested that we will go early to Mid Valley instead for shopping, and then dinner with him and his colleagues. I was like... wow, this is totally out of my plan.

BBQ Buffet at Cititel cost about RM50, and Jusco card will have 20% discount. So, per pax is about RM40. Worth it?


Salad section.....

Dessert Section



Soup of the day.... chicken sausage soup.


Types of sauces available....

Satay.... they should grill it upon order and not leave it there. Satay tastes nice when it's hot!





Grill fish with sambal....

Salmon Steak

Grilled black pepper prawn...

Steamed crab...

Fried Rice

Longevity mee... eat this if you are always stress in office. ;p

Baked potato...

East African Baked chicken wing ~ This was good!!!!

Corn


At the end of the buffet only left the bone... so laku!


Self-made ice kacang... unfortunately, the combination does not work. It was tasteless. Perhaps they should provide some condensed milk and not evaporated milk or give some gula melaka instead. It will taste better...

Ready to be grilled.....

Brilly and Emeryn.... The rose : Emeryn's favorite!





With Adrian Siew... finally I knew how he look after a year knowing him by his name only. Haha...

KL SD guys.....

KL SD girls....
Overall, the food was good, I whacked most of the salmon, chicken wing and dessert especially the cream cake. Addiction for the moment is Cream Cake! OMG, I will definitely put on freaking weight and 2010 resolution will definitely not work! Anyway, it's quite fun to hang out with different team because you get to know them more and most importantly, build more relationship just incase we need their help. Haha.... Also, thanks to Ming for including a ka lei fei from CA (that's me) in the bill. Justin was supposed to pay for my portion, but.... thanks to Ming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment