Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Headz Guardian!!

Finally!!! Kah Kah Kah... after all the tiredness of collecting those stamps (actually I only collected half, about 20+ and the remainders are from my MIL.. hahaha) Finally I owned the Big Headz Guardian!!! Check out my previous post : Big Headz Guardian #1 The first card of 40 stamps, I changed Giraffe. And then for the 2nd card which I've just completed everything (thanks to my MIL.. hehe) I wanted to change for Tiger. Unfortunately, out of stock because this is the year of Tiger and everyone changed that. Too bad... Aih. Sad sad.... who got extra stamps and willing to donate to me? I still have some... but no more stamps available in Guardian.

Me with my new pets.. haha. Since I don't get to rear the real animals, the fake one will do.. ;p







How can you not fall in love with such cutie little pie rite? Hahaha....

5 comments:

  1. u know what this two reminds me of??

    MADAGASCAR 2! When both of them fell in love...hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey I'm from Germany and have these animals, too :D
    I've got the giraffe and the elephant :D
    They're sweet haha
    greez

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    I'm from Israel and I also have the giraffe [giffa] and the zebra [zibi].
    they're sooooooooo cute, small and have a big head- how can one not love them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The giraffe is the cutest. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I´m from Germany and have the panther. But he´s so lonely. Do you knwo where he can find Giraffe and Hippo?

    He´s so in love! ;-)

    ReplyDelete