Monday, March 15, 2010

Lumix LX3 - King of Digi cams...

The first camera that I owned was Nikon S1 and that was the lousiest camera I can say. I used that for my convocation and that was a real regret of getting that camera. The camera looks good on the outside, no lens juggling out and it's hidden lens looks so convenient carrying around without you accidentally hit on the lens but buying a hidden lens was the greatest mistake ever. It's convenient, but picture quality sucks I can say. So, I sold off the Nikon and then I got myself Lumix FX1. Finally now... my Lumix FX1 decided to retire and the lens became a bit faulty. No matter how hard I try to snap a picture, it will blur. Sad... Maybe I always bring around in my handbag and the life also became shorter.

But, the old has gone and now.... new Lumix for me! I'm forever Lumix fan because of the features and most importantly QUALITY!! I just love all the pictures snapped by Lumix.... and here's my new FRIEND!! The latest is GF1 but it's way too expensive and not worth getting. A mini SLR that cost RM3299. Not worth rite.... it's too expensive!! And I tested this LX3 which is known as King of the Kings ~ or King of the Digital Cameras! The picture quality is just so sharp, clear and perfect! I like it! Cool ~~~





So, these are the pictures of my new gadgets and currently learning how to capture nice shots! Look at how the skillful people in the forum captured such amazing photos and you will be amazed what this amazing camera can do!
Lowyat Forum Lumix LX3

Till now, stay tuned for the pictures that I've captured from this new camera! It makes my life easy that I do not have to waste time snapping and snapping again but still get a blur picture in the end. Happy ~

Btw, this was my early birthday gift from Justin and I love it soooo much!! Muacks~

3 comments:

  1. wow, what a coincidence...I actually wanted to buy LX3 also...my sony also in retiring mood ady...can't wait to see more nice pics from you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh this one......ehehe..this model reminds me of theold old camera....but i think this cam's good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you're enjoying it dear :)
    I found a good website for LX3 guide.
    http://lbguides.com/cameras/panasonic/DMC-LX3/functions.html

    ReplyDelete