Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guilin Day 7 - 24 December 2009

Day 7 in Guilin and already felt a little boring because the scenery is almost the same but I love the cold weather. So nice to sleep... if only Msia is a 4 seasons country, I will definitely sleep all way throughout the winter. Haha...

We visited the SILK factory....


Can you recognize the Man in Red that I pointed? hehe...


Everyone ready to pull the silk..... 1, 2, 3.............

There it went!!


The chicken in China smells really strong... cannot tahan the chicken smell..


Later on in the afternoon... elephant Scenic Park... So, Guilin is all about Park, Mountain, Lake.. Haha.






That was all about my Guilin trip! Really enjoy it especially the weather and I believe the scenery will be more beautiful during Spring! Especially the Lo Sheng Terrace field... So, did I manage to inspire all of you through the photos? Hehe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment