Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TGIF @ 1Utama

This meal was actually to celebrate my RESIGNATION! Hahaha.... I just love these words : Hereby I tender my resignation effective XXX ! So nice! The feeling to tender is just so nice and awesome ok! This was actually my 2nd time to tender a resignation.. the first time was 24 hours notice, and 2nd resignation was 2 months notice.... nice nice. Hehe.... And I really thank God that once I've stepped out from my comfort zone, God has provided me the next level of growth! I like it! And God is really good......

It doesn't mean my current job is not good, but I'm too comfortable and there's no peak in my career, thus... I think it's time to move on. Leave the old, and welcome the new. God is always good.... ask and you will receive! Thank you, God! When I'm in my new company, the next challenge will arrive. But, since God has provided me this, He knows I can do it. Pray that everything will be good and ok.


Fried Mac & Cheese ~ Irresistable, creamy cheese and elbow noodles golden fried to perfection. I ordered the 2 courses set meal worth RM29.90.

Look at the yummy creamy cheese..... awwww. Irresistable!

Sizzling chicken and Shrimp (RM32.90) ~ Sauteed garlic-marinated chicken breast and plump shrimp tossed with zesty roma tomato-basil salsa. served with onions and peppers and our cheddar cheese mashed potatoes on a sizzling platter of melted Colby and Jack cheeses. Sounds interesting rite.. and this is really good!! But, the set sizzling chicken and cheese is more than enough. Don't have to order the Shrimp because not much difference, just additional of shrimp.

Southwest adobo chicken ~ Roasted half-chicken seasoned with lemon, garlic, cilantro and herb rub. Served with sweet potato fries and spicy Jalapeno chili sauce for dipping. This was too filling and I can't finish it. This set comes under the 2 course meal menu. And, the chicken smell is too strong that in the end, I swapped the food with Justin. If you're a big eater, order this from the 2 course menu. Really worth it.... hehe.

Justin enjoying the lunch..........
And lastly, God is always good..... Step out from your comfort zone and dash forward for the next growth!

2 comments: