Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Counting down ~ 15 days to BayWatch!

Gosh!!! I'm pretty excited and I just can't wait!! Time, please move faster....... speed up the working days and slow down the weekends + holidays! 15 days left, counting down from today onwards and well, life is so good! Even when there are times of down, but look at it positively and it is not everyday that your days are down! And I thank God, I took the first step out from my comfort zone and God leads me to the next path! God is really good..... Life is definitely good when you have such a great God.
Back to the topic.... hehehe. These pictures were taken in Krabi last year and well, it was so heaven! I felt so relax and can I don't go home?
I was so tired of fighting the wave and rested a while in the boat... Justin, happily enjoyed the fish spa moment! Nice!

Relaxing by the beach.... I don't mind to work from beach everyday! Hahahaha...

White sand + blue sea = Heaven!!!!!

Oh Gosh!! I want to DIVE in NOW!!! As in NOW!
AAArrrrghhh... and thank God I booked a beach trip again this year! Every year, there must be at least a beach trip! Minimum requirement.... hahaha. And good enough, Justin loves beach too!!! Perfect couple indeed...... next year, Mauritius Island! Possible? Think Too Far............ LOL. How about Hawaii? Kah Kah Kah......... Dreaming................ If next year to Krabi again, I don't mind! Really............ People, quickly check out flight tickets and guarantee no regrets IF you are a baywatch lover! Hehehehe....

1 comments:

  1. ok..seriously..this ain't helping when u're reading this in the office..:(

    ReplyDelete