Monday, April 19, 2010

Sendat Waterfall @ Ulu Yam

Pictures credited to Kelvin Mok for such skillful and quality snaps! Instead of normal eat and eat outing, the committee decided to go for waterfall! Nice! But, beware of leeches and bring salt... our waterfall day was unlucky because it rained heavily in the middle of the night and when we left home, it was still drizzling. And thus, the leech appeared! I hate it.... and I got bitten! Yucks!



Games organized by the committee....

Take the sweet from a plate of flour by using your mouth ...


Charlie chaplin Izwan.. hehehe.

Chin ling ~ Why you look at me like this =( I knw... i knw... haha

And we won the first prize!!! =D kah kah kah kah

The 2nd group....

Izwan the mermaid.........





Me and Fedora.... cute and friendly little girl!! In the end, she didn't want her mom + maid, and said goodbye to her mom and wanna follow me home.. Haha.. so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment