Thursday, April 1, 2010

Truly crazy over Casey James

Last year I was crazily into Kris Allen when he sang the song No Boundaries.... but this year, Casey James is so cool with his electric guitar! He's so cool....... I just can't describe with words how cool he can be when he started to pick up his electric guitar!

This was his first or 2nd audition when he took off his shirt on stage and Kara was totally excited!

Pretty cool on stage ~

Judges Comments:

Randy Jackson:
I’m gonna make this short and sweet. This was another hot night for you. You stayed in your element, I love the song, you showed a lot of vocal range. I thought it was the perfect selection and choice for you.

Ellen DeGeneres:
The thing about you is you’re consistent. You’re always good. You have a great voice, you have a great tone. I know everybody loved it, but it felt a little generic. I wish I’d seen another song from you. You sang it great, but that’s a safe song for you.

Kara DioGuardi:
You’ve been using this part of your range. You only go top by the very end. I think you have more range in you. And these songs where you’re playing the guitar and you’re limited by the chords and the many notes, they’re not showing us how much more you can do. I’d like to see you go back to an acoustic guitar and just sing. Show me everything you’ve got, because I think you’ve got more.

Simon Cowell:
Casey, you know I’ve always wanted to be honest with you like I am with all the other contestants. This week, in my opinion, it was your strongest week you’ve had so far. I like the fact that you didn’t do what you did before, a soundalike. I think the fact that you took on an R&B song has shown a completely different side of you as an artist. I thought it sounded authentic. I’m really really really impressed with you this week Casey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment