Thursday, April 8, 2010

Xian Ding Wei / Taiwanese Tea Room @ 1Utama

I thought only Fong Lye at Midvalley offers set taiwanese food, until I saw this purple restaurant at 1Utama. Look at the menu and it's almost the same as Fong Lye, just a slight change in the menu. Wonder if they are under the same roof but different name? Anyway, the food that I like the most in the taiwan restaurant is their sweet potato balls! Delicious and I really like it, especially the one in Fong Lye......

Unfortunately, on that day, we had late lunch so the sweet potato balls out of stock already. SIGH. I've not tasted if this restaurant offers good sweet potato balls, if ok.. then I don't have to go all the way to Fong Lye for the them.



The fish chilli sauce is nice.. but spicy!

Oyster & Intestine vermicelli (RM9.90) ~ I ordered this and thought the portion will be bigger than the one in Shih Lih, but I was so disappointed! And I changed from oyster & intestine to minced meat.. but still, the taste so so only and not as good as the one in Shih Lih. So.. out from the order and I will go Shih Lih for this mee suah. And, Shih Lin is cheaper as well.


And Justin ordered this : Black Pepper Beef Steak (RM23.90) ~ This meal was so much more better than the mee suah that I ordered. I liked the rice with minced meat... nice!



Side order ~ Meat Dumplings in Spicy Sauce, 6pcs (RM7.90) : Nice!! Delicious!! Try this and you will not regret. Hehe...

And finally ~ Red bean snowball RM6......... Tastes ok..

And lastly, do you dare to try the M15 food? XXX with Duck Blood Cake!! Sounds so grossy rite, wonder if it tastes good. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment