Thursday, October 15, 2009

Raya celebration in office!!

I just love festive seasons because one thing is holiday and the second thing is the mood! Eventho I'm not celebrating Hari Raya, but surprisingly I was having such a good mood especially when I go for shopping! Though I didn't get any new clothes for myself, but I just love the Hari Raya songs played aroun the shopping mall that brought up the whole atmosphere. Awesome..... especially the song Balik Kampung! I love it.. haha.

Thanks to Ieta for the invitation to her team's *open house*.... At first I thought of not joining, but looking at all the awesome food, I cannot tahan! Hahaha....

Cuppies baked by Ieta herself.... awesome! I've ordered 2 times from her and the next time when I order, I'm gonna get free 6 cuppies. So, you can imagine how good is the taste till I've ordered twice... If you plan to order some for your beloved kids, please visit her cuppies blog: Apple Cuppies

Rozita's chocolate cake..... her sis is good at baking as well and the chocolate is so KAU! You can order from her as well. Too bad, I dun have her blog.. I'm not sure if any, but if you wan, let me know! =) LOL, sounds as if I'm being a promoter now. Girls, will I have commission? Hahaha.

Liza bought these from bakery.....

Chips ~
And this! I tell you......... the best ayam masak merah in town! And the best that I've ever tried in my life! Can't wait to get the recipe from her... I love it and thanks Ieta for remembering me when you were chopping the chicken, ONLY BREAST MEAT FOR CARYSSE!!!! Hahaha....
Look at me.... enjoying my food so much and don't bother to look left & right! Full concentration on the chicken!

Chin Ling & me.. she brought lots of desserts, like those pudding and sweets and etc.
Finally, I really enjoyed myself in this makan makan session. Makan is always enjoyable rite... hehe. Oh Yeah, time to buy a cycling exercise machine!

3 comments:

  1. u shud've seen food that my colleagues brought.....MADNESS!! in the end they had to tapau back........but any celebration..is always a joyous one..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... upload them, then only can compare the MADNESS. Haha.... can't wait for Christmas... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. exercise machine on its way....sabar...

    ReplyDelete