Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Durian Buffet Expedition Round 3 Eat all you can at Uptown!

As the name given by everyone, durian is the King of Fruit of Malaysia, thus I'm actually inheriting the ciri ciri and people usually call me Queen of Durian! Lol..... I love durian so much and can really go crazy over it once the season arrived. I wonder why durian is just so awesome, especially the bitter & sticky type. Maybe when my mom was pregnant she had a lot of durian, that's why I just can't escape it!
I didn't know durian buffet is back after a silence moment since end of July. Oh, I love it soooo much! And this time, Brilly suggested to go for D24 durian buffet at Uptown, just opposite of Public Bank.
Look at the stickiness and the yellowness of the flesh... yummy yummy!

OMGosh...... this is truly very very good!!!

The durians at uptown..........

Anak tunggal........... I love this type a lot, especially when there's only one ulas on one cover!

Ahri (left) cannot eat much.... but, I can! Hahahaha.....

Ming........ very full! And she tried to smoke if it can help to digest the durian, unfortunately not!

Grace & Brilly........ they arrived late, and we were all soo full.

This was only one basket in our area.. and there were two more with the same size, same contents over the other end. How great we whacked... rite?

I looked as if I was having a bad tummy ache.... LOL...

I wonder what story at the other end that we looked like OOOPS...
Overall, uptown's durian buffet is so worth compared to the one at SS2. Pay RM15 for a eat all you can for D24 quality. Pay RM9 for normal durian. Of course I would opt for the RM15 because you will get good quality durian consistently!! Awesome... I heard that this will last for 2 weeks only, perhaps next week I go again??? Hahahahahahaha.... My hubby will surely pengsan with me!
AARGGGHHH............ I love durian THISSSSSSSSSSSS much!!!
Check out my previous post of durian buffet at SS2:

8 comments:

  1. u tell me to late la sz..i miss it again..argh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you do to avoid getting sick eating so much durians ahh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. CL : Haha.... i think the next time you get to eat is next year la...
    Sheep : Drink lots of water, and the secret is we had PU ER CHA, given by my aunty. Drink that tea after durian and you won't feel heaty. Or drink that if you feel your body heaty/cough. Very effective...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh..i know that tea......really..i didnt know that helps....hmmmmm...let me try try

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the promotion still on for D24 this weekend??? I miss the one at SS2...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace : I think still on, not so sure. I would rather go Uptown than SS2. SS2 is like over-rated. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still on...don't miss it. Seriously better than SS2 because in SS2 they mix it and keep giving durian kampung to make you full...once every 15 minutes only bring out the D24 :( This one we keep asking for D24 and they actually keep bringing out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, Carysse and Justin. I'm bringing my loved ones there now... :)

    ReplyDelete