Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Raisins butter cupcake

Last week I just thought of trying how to bake cupcakes! Previously my muffins failed... but never give up and learn from mistakes and practice makes perfect. That's all I hang on to and today, I think I successfully bake good cupcakes! Haha.... *sense of achievement* Hubby said awesome, better than last time and just that they were too sweet. Well, I will add lesser sugar and the next thing I wanna try to do is to do some deco..... hehe. It's just part of my hobby and my aim to bake healthy cupcake. Less sugar cupcakes!!
I use the mixer to mix the butter, essence, sugar & flour.... the outcome!

And the lovely cupcakes in the oven baking...

Butter cupcakes!

Since I bought some raisins the other day, why don't I add some? I thought the raisins will sink to the bottom, but it didn't. So, it looks like chicken pox. Learn from Mistake : I will mix the raisins with the batter first before putting them into the cups!
Look at all these..... bake for fun and it turned out to be so many cups! We can't finish it so I requested hubby to bring to his office and distribute to his colleagues! Receive quite good feedback from them... sense of achievement #2. Hahaha....
So, here's the recipe:
120gm butter
250gm sugar
200gm all purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 teaspoon of baking powder
150ml fresh milk
Steps:
1) Beat the butter, sugar & essence
2) Put in egg and continue mixing.
3) Slowly pour in the flour with fresh milk and mix again.
4) Then.... it's done! Pour the batter into the cups and bake it!
5) Bake it for about 25-30 minutes. I adjusted the temperature to 180 degrees and it turned out well. If chocolate cupcakes, perhaps lower the temperature.. later become burnt cupcakes! Haha..
So, that's all about the recipe that I got from internet.
BM VERSION:
1) Pukul butter, gula n esen hingga kembang.
2) Masukkan telur, pukul lagi. masukkan tepung berselang-seli ngan susu n pukul hingga sebati.
3) Masukkan dalam cawan (letak separuh penuh) n bakar hingga masak. (bakar lebih kurang 15-20min)
Pretty simple steps rite! =)

2 comments:

  1. OMG..the BM translation.....mau pengsan! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... the BM I copied directly from the Net la. Not my BM yea..... =D

    ReplyDelete