Thursday, October 29, 2009

Big Headz Guardian!

Suddenly the song "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands" just lingering in my mind. Past few days I don't look happy, yesterday I was but today again not happy... so, this song came in just at the right time. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!! I like it.... I think this was one of my favorite kindy songs when I was in kindergarten. I like the song "You are my sunshine" too... They were just so refreshing and pure! If only a person won't grow up and remain a kid forever, how good it is. Then, you won't experience people dying too. Kids are just so pure and innocent, no hatred at all and they are truthful! They don't lie, they don't hurt people, all they know is they know how to giggle when they are happy, and they cry when they need something. They are honest! So, do not simply scold your kids for nothing, just because you are not in the mood. Listen here! They are not wrong... is you yourself that is wrong! When they are small, they don't know how to think like you do... so if they do something wrong, reflect to yourself first, did I do something wrong? Did I teach them properly? Don't simply shoot your kids ok.
Anyway, this is what I wanna get from Guardian next year. I don't think I can accomplish the mission, to collect 40 stamps by this year. If yes, means I was too impulsive in spending which is not good anyway. I'm currently into saving... save as much as I can! Looking ahead for a landed house!

If you know some people that just love to take Big Headz photos... then here are the real big headz bears. I found them so cute when I first saw them displaying in Guardian.

Which one is cuter? I opt for the Hippotamus/Giraffe..... Will make a decision next year. I find Elephant is cute too... Aih, who is willing to donate me some stamps? Then I can get these three!!

Here are all the stamps that I got.... which means I have spent RM120 in Guardian. Marketing strategy to make people spend in Guardian instead of Watson/Jusco/Giant/Carefour... Learn this tactics friends! Customer always love free gifts!

Last year was Paddington Bear and my MIL helped me to collect all the stamps. I think she shopped thrice ONLY and she managed to get this big bear! The biggest!! She actually got 80 stamps... 40 stamps for me and the other 40 stamps for Julia.

This was me... last year with my Paddington Bear!!! Just can't wait to strike 20 stamps and top up another RM20 to get my Big Headz bear!! I love it....

1 comments:

  1. i also find them really adorable..but when i knew it was stamps collecting..i automatically told myself..FORGET IT!! And yeah..it's some marketing tactics la.....the amount of revenue they can generate out of this....IS SHOCKING!! and u'd be amazed by how much these cuties will only cost....aih...but i think u're capable of doing it la..i think it's a girl thing on the stamps collection.
    U can pinjam me for a few minutes for me to take picture with it al..OK ahh!?? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete