Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's so hurtful!!

It's so hurtful when you are not trusted by someone. You know you are doing the right thing, still the other party still didn't want to trust you! I hate this feeling cause it's so hurtful....

See my conversation with the other party(OP) below:
I received a phone call in the morning, I thought the call was from pos laju because I can't wait to receive my online shopping item! Is a pink jacket!!! Just can't wait for it and I thought I received a good news from mailroom requested me to collect my item. But no... disappointed.

Me : Hello....
OP : Hello, Ca-ry-see... XX here. Just want to ask you regarding your exam. Is it a guarantee pass exam or pre-cab (I dunno what is pre-cab) exam?
Me : What do you mean by guarantee pass exam? I took ITIL, went to the examination hall and do the test and then the system will check if I pass or fail. Then the center will print out my result.
OP : Oh, guarantee pass means you take the test and no matter how bad you've done, you will still pass. Which center that you took the test?
Me : Oh... no, no such thing. It's not a guarantee pass exam. ( LOL, I don't even know what is guarantee pass, being so innocent and surprisingly I'm being questioned on guarantee pass test) It's a prometric centre, Iverson at Centrepoint.
OP : Do you have the contact number?
Me : No, I do not have, but you can check online for the phone number.
OP : But, you took the training/course last year and this year you take the test, how can you remember?
Me : Because I have the notes and I read it again. (DUH, when a person wants to take test, and it cost RM624, will the person don't study and go blindly for the test? I find this so funny!)
OP : So you have the notes larh.... ok, then. I will clarify with Iverson.
Me : Ok.

So, that's all about our conversation and after that I felt so hurt! Just because I score 100% for my test, doesn't mean I go for the guarantee pass ok! First of all, I didn't know there is such thing called guarantee pass test! All I know it'ss test and I have to study. I studied day & night the day before my test, memorising as much as I can, sacrifice a week on my computer games & dramas and then you told me this... DID YOU GO FOR GUARANTEE PASS TEST? It's so hurtful! Please la... if you want to check on me, can you check silently please? If you do it this way, you are simply accussing me because you are questioning me something that I did not do! I will log a file complaint!

Do you want me to bring my results since UPSR-PMR-SPM-College-Universiti and I show you all my grades? I will show you all the certificates that I have as well. Those competition that I participated in high school, Kuiz Biologi, Kuiz Fizik, Essay writing competition and etc... all those! I will bring a file and show you! Then you might believe indeed I can score 100%. It's so hurtful.... what a sad Friday, 23 October 2009, 10:21AM! =(

3 comments:

  1. That OP is really the stupidest I've ever heard.
    Haven't they heard of IVERSON- HP's training partner and PROMETRIC - All famous Global test center company??? The silliest thing that person asked is "Do you have the contact number?" OH CRAP. THEY REALLY NEVER HEARD OF IVERSON AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE BLOODY INTERNET TO SEARCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.........itu orang very naive..
    anyway..what's this test for??pardon me..dont scold me ok??i've not heard of this test before...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheep : haha.. of course I wont scold you la. You talk to me in a nice way. ITIL is known as IT Infrastructure LIbrary,a professional cert. Search google and u will know more.. Hehe... =)

    ReplyDelete