Sunday, October 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts @ Sunway Pyramid

Last weekend was totally crazy because I shopped to my heart's content and I felt so satisfied after getting so many pretty clothes for myself. To me they are pretty, but I'm not sure what you would say! But, I don't care... LOL. As long as I'm satisfied and I like it... =D Shopping in Timesquare is so amazing whereby RM100 I can easily get myself 4 types of clothes where else if I were to shop in 1Utama, RM100 I can only get 3/4 of a top! Which means a top in 1Utama can easily eat up my RM150. So, shall Timesquare be my next shopping destination? Previously I loved to shop at MidValley, but now 1Utama and now now now it's TIMESQUARE!!! I don't mind the hectic busy city... as long as I can shop to my heart's content!!!

Look at all the treasures that I bought..... Am so happy! The last time I crazily spent on clothes were during my college. And now, I started the habit again.. SIGH. I need a part time job to cover my shopping expenses. These weren't all that I bought, there are still legging & cardigan! 9 items altogether!!! Shopping is always the 2nd happiest thing in my life, even food can't be compared with shopping for clothes! Luckily my Mr Hubby loves food, so usually food will be on him... so it's so perfect! Isn't it? Means I get to eat & shop at the same time! LOL....

Sunday after church service at City Harvest Church, we went to Sunway Pyramid for groceries shopping (according to me), it's GROCERIES shopping yea. Sad enough, I can't resist the temptation again that I bought myself a pair of shoes from ELEMENTS. I'm currently into ELEMENTS clothings & shoes! Unfortunately, there's no ELEMENTS branch in 1Utama. After shopping, we went for Groceries shopping at Jusco, and then we went to Krispy Kreme for a try. So, Krispy Kreme is better or Big Apple? Let's see....

The varieties of doughnuts.....

They came out with halloween's design as well!



We bought half a dozen of doughnuts.... too many varieties to choose and we do not know which one to pick!
Per Piece deal : Original Glazed RM2.50, Assorted Varieties RM2.80.
Dozen deals : Original Glazed RM19.90, Assorted varieties RM23.90


Finally...... we chose blueberry, new york cheese, original, chocolate, cappucino and oreo!! Personally, I would opt for Big Apple because I like the doughnut's texture more than Krispy Kreme. KK seems to be a bit harder which I don't really like... I prefer a softer texture of doughnut and more creamy on the inside! I'm not sure about you... but obviously, KK is the first and last, just to try for fun. But Big Apple I will go back again... =D
*no offence to KK's lovers, everyone has different taste bud rite? ;p*

The steps to heat up the doughnuts!!

2 comments:

  1. sadly..havent even stepped into KK yet...but i only like the ORi Glazed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : I think not worth trying... dun really like the texture. Still Big Apple taste better.... even the ori glazed, just get a normal doughnut from BreadStory and taste almost the same. Haha...

    ReplyDelete