Monday, October 5, 2009

Bride grabbing and tea ceremony II @ 27 Dec 2008

This story was super old.... we've been married for almost 1 year and now here I am, started to blog about our bride grabbing & tea ceremony session! This is the part II which I promised long ago. Check out Bride Grabbing part I at (Bride Grabbing Part I) Such a busy woman.... busy catching up with all the HK dramas and not busy with home-making yea.. Hehe... So, here are all the photos that our photographer, Mc Cain took in the morning.
After finished the tea ceremony at girl's side at the Crystal Crown Hotel, Klang, we departed to the guy's side at Banting for tea ceremony. We were told by my MIL to drive as slow as possible because there were still some things to sort out over there. So, our journey from Klang to Banting took about 1.5 hours with the speed limit of 40km/h on highway *can you imagine that* but the actual journey actually eats up 40mins only. When I looked through the side mirror, I can see the photographer started to yawn. And some of the cars that tailgated us, the drivers with their hands on the side window. Oh No.... I'm so sorry. Haha...


The road was really empty, but we were driving at the speed of 40km/h and still, we told Johnny (our driver for the day) to go slower and slower. Haha.

David Ng... earned angpow easily by just opened the door for the groom!

The brothers & sisters busy filling their empty stomach. Thanks so much for being at Klang as early as 7am! That was super early.

Serving tea to my grandpa (DIL's side)

Serving tea to my grandparents (MIL's side)...

And now... serving tea to my parents in law! Awesome...............

Can you see the big smile in their face? They must be really really happy!! Haha

My wedding gift!!! =)

Look at Julia... shy look especially when she started to call me "Da Sao" in order to get angpow!

Family pictures with the guy's side!

Family picture with both side of families! I love this!

And tah dah..... Everyone of us! Oh... I miss this moment so much! Relatives were all here for our big day! Love yea..........

Peeping........... cheh. Give us some privacy mah.

And all the hengdai's jimui's just didn't want to give us some kissing privacy. Haha.
So, bride grabbing and tea ceremony ended at Banting approximately bout 1pm. Then, we had to quickly rushed back to Crystal crown hotel for wedding ceremony preparation! That will be blog soon.... hehe. Be patient yea........ =)

Lastly, I would really like to thank all the guys & girls that spent so much of their time on our big day. Their effort, sweat and brain! Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

  1. hehehe....u can have all the privacy u want later ma...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..... actually u all were forced to kacau us. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the 2nd last pic, i can see johnny, jon and gerald cheering when u're kissing... either they were too excited, or they are kinda jealous.... "WE ALSO WANT A GIRL TO KISS!" oooopsss....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace : Haha... I think the second point suits them better. "WE ALSO WANT A GIRL TO KISS! Come, KISS ME!!!"

    ReplyDelete