Thursday, August 15, 2013

Snuza Hero

I have never heard of Snuza before..  but I read million of stories about SIDS. The more I read, the more I fear. I do not want anything to happen to my babies, I love them so much. I want to keep my kids close to me forever. Suffering from two miscarriages, you won't know how it felt by losing two babies. When the Dr broke the news, your baby has no heartbeat. I went home and cried. I cried for days. I went on crying for months. And years. At days, I hid in my room and cried. I cried when I walked pass baby's department. My tears rolled down my cheeks when I walked pass pregnant woman, woman with baby in her arms.

The day I stopped crying... was the day I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, my princess.. Ashlynn. Since then, I do all I can to protect my baby. Mr Google is helpful in some ways.. but not helpful in another way. Because.. the more I read, the more paranoid I became.

I literally worry about EVERYTHING.

And lately, the news of baby passing of SIDS went viral. I read of this everywhere in the net. I couldn't hold back my tears when I read this particular phrase from a mommy's blog "I hate it when small casket like this exists". This is life. Full of surprises. A life of roller coaster ride.

I'm determined, that I will do ALL I can to ensure my babies' safety. And that was when I decided to make this purchase. A baby monitor. Snuza Hero. A small little gadget that monitors baby's movement. And with this purchase, my heart is at ease. I'm more relax. A monitor that I can rely on to serve as a "double check".

I have been using this for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm fully satisfied. Don't under estimate this small little gadget. I rely on this so much, especially at night. Very easy to use, only two buttons (on the left and right). It fits perfectly on the diaper without slipping off (make sure the diaper is not loose), I can even use it when my baby is on his tummy. I just need to move the monitor a little to the side of the diaper. And it still works as it should. Only one time of false alarm, when my baby moves too much and I didn't wear his diaper tight enough.

Overall, I'm glad I purchased this. A small price to pay. For an assurance. For a peace of mind.
Here's where I purchased this little gadget, Snuza Hero.
Mymateria House.

(I wish I'm staying in US now)


Friends... if you can allocate some budget, please include this in your baby's shopping list. It's worth every cents you pay. And, if you can spend few hundreds for shopping, you can definitely allocate some for this. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment