Friday, August 9, 2013

Birthday Party Invitation - Checked

Next month! It's next month! She's no longer 1 year old, but TWO! Where did the time go? Can I keep her as a baby forever? It seems like I've just brought her home from the hospital yesterday, and now, she's going to be Two. Time waits for no man!

Birthday party theme - Hi Five.
And I couldn't find any Hi-Five invitation cards out there in the market, so I have to DIY one on my own. Well, I'm pretty lousy with crafts and with the limited time I have, very very little time ... this is the 'best' card that I made. And I guided Ashlynn to write her own invitation card.. it's fun to write all her friends' names.

 
And there she goes... all her friends.
Claire, Isabel, Jayden, Jason, Sha

She enjoys writing .. first time holding a coloured pen.

Jup Jup is a must ! She even called Ribena as Jup Jup. Haha.


Well, a very simple birthday invitation card and see her handwriting. Cute ?
I do hope this party will turn out to be a success. And everyone enjoys the party .. the food .. Everything! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment