Monday, June 29, 2009

Cuz's wedding, 19 June 09 @ Butterworth, Penang

I just got to know from my another cuz that she will be getting married 3 days before her actual day and yeah, why my mom never inform me? I wanna go back Butterworth, which I've mentioned on and off after my wedding on 27 Dec 08. I quickly called my mom and asked if I can attend, and then I quickly check on my manager's MSN and asked if I can apply leave on 19 June. Everything went perfectly smooth and we really had a wonderful time at Butterworth & Penang!

My cuz, and I haven't see her for years.... it's years!

My cuz, previously she was my bridesmaid too and again she was the bridesmaid in tis wedding. She just loves to be bridesmaid cause she likes to dress up and make up!

My aunty.... she and me same kind, durian lovers. Hehehe....

From left to right, husband and wife, my mom and then me and Justin.

The boy that always had the privilege to be *door opener* for the groom.

Durian.... I tell you, Penang's durian is seriously incomparable. Eat and you will not forget. Or eat and you no longer want KL's durian.

The fleshy, sticky, bitter durian... .awwwwwww. Look at this and I'm saliva-ling. Ish.

My aunty with all the kungfu ... haha.

Aunty busy with durian, daughter busy with homework. She's only 3 and she's just so smart! She can read the whole english storybook without you coaching her how to read. And her maths are like Std1 yet she can finish them all without help. Is she the next genius? Hope so.. hehe.

About 6pm, we left to Penang and overnight at my bro's house. Thanks for belanja-ing tis seafood, my request. Haha... Tis restaurant is near the jetty, and the last corner restaurant.

Lots of food for you to choose and they will cook as per request.
Kangkung belacan ~ my favorite

Hei Gor ~ I'm not sure english call wat, maybe is mantis prawn? I dunno.. =P

Sweet and sour crab ~ my favorite...still Fatty crab in Taman Megah, PJ is the best!

Steam pomfret fish....

And the hammer we used to kock kock the crab. When I first saw tis hammer, I was laughing like mad. Isn't tis type of hammer use for hammering nails? I wonder if tis hammer serves two purposes.... LOL

With my eldest bro and his gf. *OMG, I look so round here... arrggh*

My 2nd bro on the left and eldest bro on the right.. don't look like me rite..

And after the seafood dinner, we went for muachi. But ok ok only la. Still gurney drive has better mua chis.

And Sunday, after church at Penang, before we left to KL, it was a must to have asam laksa. But Justin said my asam laksa taste better. Haha... so tis means I can open an asam laksa stall? Hopefully....
Tat's all for my Butterworth/Penang trip. Next trip will be saying Hi to Bali! =)

2 comments: