Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Give me a moment

Ok, I just need a moment of break, just to express and be LOA = Lack Of Attention! Whatever you want to say, just say it.... well, one thing caught my attention last night and yeah, this is something for all of you to ponder! Yes, all of you..... You can say someone did not appreciate you, but do you think if that someone being appreciated as well? Easy answer : If that someone is being appreciated, of course you are appreciated... otherwise, NO! Easy case, if you want to say someone did not appreciate you, that person should be the head/boss of that particular thing/work. Am I right? But, human nature is just like this, everything will be pushed to someone who is higher than you and yeah, the person who is higher than you does not appreciate you. I think this is a bit silly because if the person who is higher than you is not being appreciated, how can the person below you is appreciated as well? And finally, I can also say someone higher than me did not appreciate me. And the someone higher than me will say the someone higher higher than him/her did not appreciate him/her. This discussion is just like a space shot, going higher and higher, in the end, the main question will stop at the TOP-PEST level! The BIG BOSS! Ok, I do not know why I'm writting this, first time in my blog I'm being sentimental yea.... Btw, I just got myself a nice lunch at Jalan Batai, fish paste noodle and then 2 pisang goreng... but I'm still not satisfied! Kinda of geram.... Ish ish ish! But but, not everything in this world can satisfy you, you can only be satisfied if you change your mindset. I can give you RM1million, can you be satisfied? When you used up all your money, you will say... cheh, so little, kedekut la. See, nothing in this world can satisfy you, but you can only make yourself satisfied if you CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!! Is your mindset that controlled how you think, how you react, how you behave and how you response! Do not let your mindset to overule your whole being.... then you will be ruined!

I guess this paragraph of expression is good enough, now.. back to work! =D

I know :
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace.

3 comments:

  1. Warghh..stressful day hah?? I got my share yesterday. I was so pissed off with the TOP-PEST bosses. Juz 'toing-toing' me like a ball.Thankfully,i was happy with their final decision.Another thing,few weeks ago the TOP-PEST boss simply said that pregnancy in our division is a PROBLEM (not like all of us getting pregnant..just 1-2 officers in a year).At that moment,with the level of my pregnancy hormones..i was a little bit 'nak terkurang ajar' n i wanted to say 'Dato',anak tu satu rahmat' but luckily i did maintain my rational mind.BUt, they are the TOP-PEST people..can do whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your beloved verse :) I remember, Carysse!

    Cheers ya!

    ReplyDelete