Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday is all about glorious food!

This year my birthday celebration was just so different. Instead of receiving presents and presents, but I received more food than usual. It's just a food blessing, well, let's not talk about weight now because this is a special occassion. Heavenly food is just like heaven on earth! I just love good food, but not all the time yea, otherwise my salary will not cover big eater like me. Ooopsss, big eater pulak. No worries, I'm still maintaining and watching closely on my weight. Guess I should get more weighing machines and place every corner in my house.

Friday 29 May 2009, 1pm (Lunch)
It was Friday and I still had to work. So, hubby brought me out to Kenny Rogers in PBD for lunch.

What a pathetic meal, don't think I diet yea.. Carysse never ever diet. Too many ppl during lunch time and yeah, for breast meat/wing part I had to wait about 10mins cause out of stock. This 10mins was according to the mgr, can you believe roast chicken will complete in 10mins? Marketing strategy again....

Finally, the chicken arrived after waited for more than 30mins...

Friday 29 May 2009, 8pm (Dinner)

We had our dinner with our MIL and also Linda, as she was here for interview on Sat. So, we went to Dragon-I. This was Justin's favorite "La Mian with Brazil beef brisket (Spicy)" RM15.
And we ordered a side dish "Sauteed spare rib with signature sauce" RM22. Delicious and satisfying meal!
Saturday 30 May 2009, 12pm (Lunch)

After Linda's interview, we headed to a Japanese restaurant. Aih, I forgot the name of this restaurant. But it's at 1Utama, LG. And we ordered 4 different sets. The above was sliced pork.
Salmon set.

This was mine. Chicken!

And Linda's set, dumpling mee. I think her favorite cause wherever she goes, she will order wantan mee. Hehe..
Sunday 31 May 2009, 12pm (Lunch)

After Sunday church, we went to Sunway Pyramid, thought of getting a nice sport shoes, but I was too fussy and couldn't find the style tat I like. This time lunch was at Laksa Shack.
Singapore Laksa

Nyonya Laksa. I still miss the Malacca's nyonya laksa the most.

And we walked next door to Secret Recipe for durian cheesecake. Yummy yummy.

Friday 5 June 2009, 6pm (Dinner)

Thanks to Canny, this time was her treat! She brought me and hubby to Fong Lye at The Gardens, Mid Valley for the amazing Taiwan food. She ordered green beans ice kacang. First time trying this and it tasted good. Special.

Canny ordered sliced beef with ginger style. Delicious and I actually finished off all the onion leaves for her. Hahaha....
My meal, fish and egg in tomato sauce.

The one set of mine..

And Justin's favorite, as usual. Beef Noodle!

Thanks so much Canny! Really appreciate it... hehe.

So, that was how I celebrated my 2009 birthday flooded with heavenly food! Eventhough they were not expensive fine-dining food, yet I still enjoyed every moment of it because I celebrated with different group of people. First with my family, second with Justin and third with Canny! All those moments were really an unforgettable one. As long as your loved ones are with you always, the rest does not matter! So, treasure those moments...... ~cheers

5 comments:

  1. warghhh...u can eat that much..bravo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh..is that Fong Lye restaurant good..havent been able to find a kaki that is willing to go there with me...ughh...

    and durian cheesecake????????Not from secret rec right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheerss...treasure me ya! hahaha! joking**!

    hope u enjoy ur birthday~~~~

    ciaozzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LavenderGal08 : haha... thanks to my tummy! and thanks for the wish.. hehe.

    Sheep : the food not bad, try the beef noodle or the sliced beef.. dun order mine can already. haha. Durian cheesecake is from secret recipe.. why ar? Quite nice la...

    Canny : haha... sure i will treasure you, U are my beloved leh. Haha.... thanks for the treat, sure enjoy la. cause u still think of me. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete