Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sri Petaling Dim Sum @ Sri Petaling

It has been a really long time since I last tasted awesome dimsum. The last time I had dimsum was when I went back to Penang, having dimsum as breakfast with my grandma, aunties and uncles... and yeah, talking bout Penang, I'm actually missing them very much. Well, I miss my grandparents and the kids more than I miss the dimsum/food yea. Don't think I like Penang only because of the heavenly food.
I stayed overnight at Canny's place at Bkt Jalil last few weekends ago and the next day (Sunday) we decided to go to HSG together. I asked her if there's any nice food at her place so that we can have breakfast before we go to church. And yeah, she recommended this dimsum shop! Oh... thanks so much Canny, I really love dimsum you know. Especially the ji wo pau that was extremely delicious.

This was the famous ji wo pau, Really delicious and it's a must to try. Wrapped with char siew, lo ma kai, mushroom, chicken and so on... the taste was just so awesome and when you had a bite of it, you will not want to let go and grab more!

The superb porridge as well. Amazingly tasty with plenty of shredded chicken and century egg. But I'm not a fan of century eggs, so I distributed all to my friends.. haha.

As usual, the camera shy Johnny Lee. Ish... when only I can have a proper pose from you? =P

And Canny, my dear ex-housemate, churchmate, companion and ever truly loving genuine friend!! Wow, I've described aggressively about her and yeah, know her more and you will definitely not deny this! =)
Total we ate about RM28.90 and for the location, it's near to BP station after Indah Parade. Turn left right after BP station and then turn right till you see an empty land (looks more to abandoned fish pond) on the left. Then start to find parking and the shop is just opposite the empty land.

4 comments:

  1. name of shop?

    next to the continental tyre shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooh...that ji wo pao...looks cool,.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin : I'm not sure the name of shop.. and I'm not sure if it's next to continental tyre shop... haha. Tat time quite early, so most of the shop not yet open and I didn't take note on that.

    Sheep : tat ji wo pao really delicious la... u must try! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving me so much of compliments! LOL!
    Come again next time for dim sum!

    ReplyDelete