Thursday, July 2, 2009

Durian Burp Durian @SS2, PJ

I've always been waiting patiently for the durian season to come. Finally it has arrived and yes, I'm just gonna sapu all the durian as much as I can before the season ends. I'm really a durian lover, and not only that, 1-2biji is definitely NOT ENOUGH for me. I want 1 big longgok. Hehehe..... Last Saturday me and hubby craving for durian so much and thus, we headed to durian buffet at SS2, PJ. It's just behind of the Balai Polis/BHP. Or, opposite VOGUE collection. There are different type of stalls with different prices. One which is only RM5 available only for weekdays, RM9, but not many people, 2 stalls with RM10, one was crowded but the other one was empty. Psychological wise of course you will opt for the stall with more people and most expensive, hoping to get the best sticky bitter durian aka D24. Rite?

The stall that we decided to enjoy our durian, since it was rather crowded with lotsa people.
Waiting patiently for the durian.... hehe. Quick Quick Quick... =D


Hubby enjoying the yellow sticky durian. Seriously good if you look at how much you pay for buffet. And with RM10 I get this quality, I'm totally content! Furthermore, if the durian is not really good, they allow you to throw. Just dump them in a basket next to you and request them to bring a better one! If you do this to other buffet, like Jogoya.. they will just charge you RM5 for 100gm. But here, NO! Due to this flexibility, one old fussy aunty and uncle misuse it. She was so darn fussy that almost all the durian she complained not nice, tak boleh makan, tak sedap, tak cantik! And she somemore dare to say, "I would rather go to the timbang section and buy better durian."At that moment, I just felt like telling her... aunty, you better go now la. Nobody stopping you from going. You are paying RM10, what type of durian are you expecting? Every biji D24 for you?Please be logical and stop complaining! After they left, the worker showed us the amount of durian they threw away and he said, "Ini baik punya pun dia buang kah? Pshyco betul..." with his action doing screw sign on the head. If you know what I meant here. Haha. I was like laughing away. Freaking fussy la nowadays aunty.


Isn't this really good?

And this is the other stall of eat all you can for RM10. Not really many people, so I just don't dare to try. Hehe.

And RM5 but only while stocks last and also weekdays only.
And RM9... feel free to visit their website. =)
There are few that you can choose, please let me know if you've tried the RM5 & RM9 buffet and you think they are pretty good, please let me know. I will wanna try next.... Ish, I must quickly eat as much durian as I can before season ends la. Gila over durian now.... =D Eat first, think later ok.....

5 comments:

  1. u know what..i think my baby doesn't like durian la. B4 dis, i still can eat 5-6 ulas. Now, even the look of it..it will give me some nausea feeling..mmm..pity me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delicious...let's go again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WNAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why never bring me??:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LavenderGal08 : oh... i think in future ur baby will not like durian. haha. nvm...next year go for it. Hehe...

    Justin : oh Yes! Everyweek go? hehehe

    Sheep : Come la... organize one day and I will surely be there.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news for durian lovers!!!

    We will be opening our Durian Festival @ Carrefour Subang Jaya (main entrance) from 27 April 2011 until end of durian season

    We will also be having Durian Appreciation Nite whereby you will be able to taste 4 to 5 variety of top branded durian including the famous "mao san wang" in one session. Please email me if you are interested to participate. Our durian expert will answer all your durian questions. Price: not confirmed yet

    Email me @ welovedurian@gmail.com if you need more info or visit www.welovedurian.com

    ReplyDelete