Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stronger from Hillsong @ This is our God album

I'm currently addicted to this song, STRONGER from the latest Hillsong album, This is our God. Whenever I'm sleepy or bored, I will just play this song and somehow, I felt so energized! Indeed this song has made me stronger! It keeps me awake of the so many things that happened in my life that I will never let myself be defeated but to grow fonder and stronger in Him! It reminds me of all the things that He had done and is going to do for me, they were all priceless, countless and unbelievable! Even if I'm going through stages of fire and storms and thorns, I know deeply that God is with me and He's holding my hands, walking side by side, going through the every steps of thorns together. All I need to have in me is not parang or fire extinguisher, but a STRONG heart and faith.
I introduced this song to my hubby but he was not really into this kind of slow moving song... and I was laughing away with his response towards this song. He's jazzy, so jazzy song suits him better! Get him more Israel breed songs.... and he will love them for sure!
For chords, you can get them here:
Stronger Chords

Verse 1:
There is Love
That came for us
Humbled to a sinner’s cross
You broke my shame and sinfulness
You rose again victorious
Verse 2:
Faithfulness none can deny
Through the storm
And through the fire
There is truth that sets me free
Jesus Christ who lives in me
Chorus:
You are stronger You are stronger
Sin is broken
You have saved me
It is written Christ is risen
Jesus You are Lord of all
Verse 3:
No beginning and no end
You’re my hope and my defence
You came to seek and save the lost
You paid it all upon the cross
Bridge:
So let Your Name be lifted higher
Be lifted higher
Be lifted higher

Remember, when you are weak or you felt that you are lost in your life, listen to this song! I will assure you that 100% you will be energized and be stronger because Christ rose victoriously and He paid everything on the cross. There's no reason for us to be weak and defeated! Live life to the fullest because you still have tomorrow to go and why still looking at the past? Leave all the past to God's hand and He will take control of every single pieces of them! =)

2 comments:

  1. i love this song tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! BNut a bit too high to sing la....for me...

    dont even dare to lead this song..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : can wan ... practice la. Hahaha.... or lower down the chord... or ask Grace to lead.. haha. =D

    ReplyDelete