Monday, July 27, 2009

Team Outing ~ Time to sweat out water and oil.

Finally, we had something different with the usual team outing that always eat and eat and eat. Tis time we had a badminton tournament, we fight against teams and see which team will be the champion. After months without sweat, but only eat and eat.. I felt myself so guilty for not exercising. Weight is slowly increasing...my pants are getting tighter and tigher and yeah, it's time to exercise! The night before this game, I just had about durians... Imagine that. I was like, Oh NO! Luckily the next day I have the chance to sweat... =P
The girls... as usual, guys just dun like to take pics....

The tournament began....

Little Sofiya, Ieta's princess was happily playing with her mom too...look at her happy look and jump!

Lunch time at BRJ... we had our game from 11am-1pm. How tiring it was because my team always won, so we had to fight with the following team. So is like, no rest time..kept fighting till 1pm, which means we won finally!!! Hurrayy... I just don't believe I could win as I was always known as lembap during my high school. Thanks to Louise, I know you helped me a lot and I hit your racquet twice... Sorry for that. But, we won a THERMOS! Hehehe....

Dina ~ The lil princess of Farah.... so pretty when she smiles.

And surprisingly, when I start to raise my hands, showing her that I would like to carry her, she just moved forward her two cute hands towards me.. and wanted me to carry her. How awesome the feeling was! I really love it and it was still so fresh in my mind, till today! I also want that feeling tooo... hehehe.

Pretty lil girl with pretty smiles.... checkout her big eyes! You will fall in love with her... =D

The prize tat I won for the day... hehe. Worth all the sweat... *as if I helped the team a lot* haha.

4 comments:

  1. 1 day let go njoy badminton lo
    wahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. CL : Yeayea..... but urs too early la, 9am... =.= I'm still sleeping. Haha... make it evening la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my..the girl's really cute......

    and u won????SURE BOH?:{

    oooh...btw....u can have ur own anytime....dont need to be jealous loh..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheep : Yea, she's absolutely adorable! Haha... wanna fight with me? then u will know...
    have my own anytime.. still depends on God's will =D

    ReplyDelete