Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Midvalley

This restaurant is actually located outside of Midvalley shopping complex, situated at the boulevard area, opposite Starbucks and on the same row as RHB Bank. I didn't notice there was this shop until my colleagues said, let's go to Midvalley for chicken rice. I was like huh? Jalan Batai's chicken rice is good enough and why we need to drive all the way to MV? Anyway, I just love to lepak and thus... I decided to follow them. =D
No. 25G & 25A (Level 1), The Boulevard, Midvalley City.

Nicky and Chen Lai....

Edwin and me.... He has evil laugh here. I wonder why...

Original chicken for 3 persons @ RM17 ~ The taste is quite good, much better than chicken rice shop. And I just love the ginger on top.

Siew Yoke and Char Siew @ RM20. The roasted siew yoke was slightly cold, if it's hot then it should be good. But overall, I still think Jalan Batai's siew yoke and char siew is the best! And cheap.... =D

Complimentary soup

Beansprouts @ RM5 for small. Very fat, taste good... but I don't really like taugeh. Hehe...

My favorite sea coconut drink @ RM4.50. Freaking expensive. The same drink at Pinky Restaurant is only RM1.50. I tell you, open a restaurant and make sure your food is good, then you will be earning million dollars!

4 comments:

  1. oh...how could u not love taugeh??..hehehe

    4.50 for that drink is daylight robbery...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : I felt that it's tasteless and fat... just don't like munching on tasteless vege.. hehe.

    Yes!!!! RM4.50 for a sea coconut drink is crazy! My homemade sea coconut drink with longan worth only RM5... and is one big pot! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sz sz...stop posting food wheni not around la..durian, chicken rice..aiyoyo...see d oso hungry esp when i far away..more i jus come over only le..:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. CL : haha.... when u come back, find me for batai again ok... hehe. =D

    ReplyDelete