Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens

If you refer to my previous post regarding the Heavenly Thai, if you notice, I'm actually wearing the same shirt. It seems like as if I'm a top contributor to Midvalley because lunch and dinner also at Midvalley. And not to forget, favorite shopping complex is also Mid Valley. Lolz... Thanks to Linda for belanja-ing us at Sushi Zanmai cause she got her very first payslip in Msia. Haha.. Congrates to you....
The ambience here looks more stylish and Japan look compare to 1Utama, so while waiting to be seated, I took out my camera and SNAP! But, 1U still has a better kitchen feel and of course, a better lighting for better picture.
SUSHI ZANMAI: T-217, Third Floor, The Gardens,Mid Valley City (just next to Borders)
TEL 03 - 2282 1160

This is always my favorite Udon Chicken Katsu. Only RM8.80 for small and Rm15.80 for Large. Obviously, this is a small... Previously the serving for small was a little bit bigger, but now... they cut cost to a smaller bowl. Sigh... less soup, less udon.
Unagi with rice.. RM15.90... the eel is seriously delicious and a must to try!
From left, hubby's favorite egg with unagi, and salmon salad and then the last one was my fav, jellyfish!! I love the crunchyness of the jellyfish... awesome!
Overall, I still prefer the food quality at Sushi Zanmai 1Utama... the sushi was well wrapped and taste better, also, the food deco! =) The next stop I will wanna try is their Pasta Zanmai!

The new sportshoes of mine, thanks to hubby... and this is actually my belated birthday gift! I've always wanted to get myself a new sportshoes since last year but I was so lazy to hunt for one, futhermore I still think buying clothes is more worth than sportshoes, so I don't bother of getting one. Finally, couldn't bear with the ugly dirty thorn old shoes and thus... I found tis grey+pink shoes... awesome! Love it sooo much. And yeah, tis is my first time getting such an expensive shoes. I know many of you have already got tis unlimitedly, but yeah.. tis is my first time! Hopefully tis will last me another 10 years! Lolz....

2 comments:

  1. Pasta Zanmai is good...........should go and try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : Yea... i plan to try la. But wait next mth la, now Im seriously broke. Too aggresive in shopping already... sigh.

    ReplyDelete