Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Durianholic @ SS2

I got this title name DURIANHOLIC from Jessey, so I shall use this as the title for my 3rd durian outing and tis time is with colleagues! Oh, it has been ages since our last makan trip and now... we were together again, enjoying durian and later on heading to Murni for supper. Then, we decided the next makan place will be the crabbies! Awesome... life is so good, but I must start commitment for jogging soon... otherwise, cham! I just love my makan gang, cause they were pretty sporting and yeah.. they love food just like me. Good good, at home I have hubby tat loves food and at office, I have makan gang tat love food too.... Life is so good again. Lolz... =D
The first serving at Pahang stall.... don't judge by the first serving, see my comments below.

Look at how awesome it is.....

The 3 of us arrives first and we started to order durian.....

Later on Edwin arrived and yeah..... he was posing with empty shell. Acting so fakely as if he was super full.....

And now.. the eyes were popping out looking at the fleshy durian.
All of us, thanks to our BIG BOSS HON NYAN as our cameraman. I don't have the picture of you, so I can't upload it in my blog. Will get it from Jessey or Mandy yea.. hehe.
I was kinda disappointed with the trip to Pahang durian SS2 tis time because the very first serving, they will give us the best quality of the durian kampung. Yellow, fleshy and bitter. However, the next round they started to give you the big seed with little flesh white durian. And some even tasteless. When you asked them for a good one, they will say, "Dah Habis, mei you le, no more, left all the not good one!" I was like... so many longgok there and you said no more. Is just like a sign from them, shoo shoo, quickly go quickly go, the more lousy durian I give to you, the faster you will go. And that's how they earn money. Ok then, tis shall be my last visit to your stall! Seriously... I will try the SS2Durians.com (RM9).

7 comments:

  1. warghh..you are really a durianholic..i couldn't even look at those picz that u posted..it nauseated me..Why..why..why..I think i have to wait for next year's season..if i want to eat even just 1 ulas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..u go try all..and let me know which one i shud go..im planning on a trip...muahahaha..so exciting..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me the stall sz..i will go have a try...hopefully when i back the stall still got good durian la..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lavender : haha..... too bad, u have to wait for next year's season... =D so, dun go SS2 unnecessarily, later u vommit pulak.

    Sheep : i dunno when is the next time I will go again la... cause now a bit boring already. Hehe

    CL : when u come back ah... scared the season also no more already la. there dun have ar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, I love this makan gang too...just so happy when being with u guys...so how's our next makan mission for crab?can't wait le...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Jessey, my wife is a certified DURIANHOLIC!
    I think she can go for 1 more trip. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy ~ Crab invitation has been sent out, waiting for your reply only. Haha.. check ur hotmail yea =)

    Justin : wow, you know me sooo well. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete