Monday, July 6, 2009

Goodbye bunnies~

I woke up on Saturday morning and I felt something is missing. My house is just so silent, no more krig krag sound coming from the bunnies corner. And that section is specially so empty and clean. When I came home on last Sunday afternoon, usually the house will be filled with the bunnies smell, but now... no more! Fresh air.... All because I sold my bunnies on Friday night, 3 July 2009. I feel so relax now, no more litter cleaning, no more feeding, no more food hunting at Pets Family or Pet Safari (Ikano). My night time is totally free, free for Age of Empires III. Hehehe... At least I still manage to play a multiplayer with hubby and then rush to kitchen for the next day dish. I'm so free now, but I really miss them. Their stupid and funny actions sometimes will just cheer you up. =D
The last pics of my bunnies before I sold them away..
Both of them were always hungry, no matter how much pelletst you feed them, the next round, they will be jumping and hopping, hoping you give them lotsa food!

The blackie that I sayang the most... cause this is the expensive lionhead breed. Hehe.. I know I'm being pilih kasih, but forgive me. I will not do this to my children! =D

Eat and eat and eat... more food please.

The wood corn that I bought for them to chew.
The DIY hay rack.
And yeah, perhaps I will get bunnies again when I have my own landed property. Or perhaps I will not get anymore. Let's see how free am I, maybe I can fully be a home maker in future? Hohoho.. I hope so, let's pray for my hubby's big pay!

5 comments:

  1. oooooooooh..........u sold them off...??to who??

    yeah la..taking care of an animal is a big task....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...hey yesterday I was just wondering to ask about your bunnies and today I saw this post liao...:-)Goodbye bunnies, I thought yr bunnies died. Go visit yr bunnies once a while,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheep : Sold to someone unknown. hahaha. Is really troublesome, at least hamster still not that troublesome.

    Siew Hoon : hahaha... this time they are healthy. Nvmla, no nid to visit la.. go petshop and see can already. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes2leong... no nid la, go satay kajang can already. hehe =D

    ReplyDelete