Sunday, July 26, 2009

Polish your nails ? Think Twice

If you are a nail coloring lover, after looking at the pics below, think twice before you polish your nails 365 days a year! I believe you will use the nail polish remover to remove the remaining color left on your nails before you apply a new coat. But, look at what happened to my laptop after an accidental spilled on the casing.


I was so surprised to see my laptop's appearance slowly transformed to bubbles and when I tried to scrap it, the whole coating gone! It's gone!! And this was the result of the spilled nail polish remover on my laptop.

It happened to this part as well. Imagine a strong laptop casing cannot even take it, how about your nails? Do you think this alcohol is good for your nails? So, think twice before you apply nail polish + nail polish remover on ur nails!

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooooooooooh.......no more nail polishing for Carysse...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : yes... no more nail polishing for me! Even if it is... once a year! Hahaha... looks scary rite. Imagine one day your nails become like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....

    but then... i think that's because its plastic ma.. chemical vs chemical.. something else happen lor.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete