Sunday, November 29, 2009

Restoran Ho Choong Tuck @ Damansara Uptown

Anyone knows where to get good dimsum in PJ? Everytime we passed by Uptown, this restaurant is always full house. It might be good, otherwise there won't be so many people there. The last time I had dimsum was with Canny at Bkt Jalil. The dimsum there was really good, I love it especially the ji wo kai (I dunno wat it's called in eng) but the distance is kinda far.
One morning, woke up as early as 9am =P just for the sake of eating dimsum. If not because of dimsum, I will still be lying on the bed or busy surfing.

Didn't know that Kampung Koh's chilli sauce is so famous here! Kampung Koh is at Sitiawan, few kms away from my house! At least I can still see some Sitiawan stuffs here!

Hubby's favourite! As usual rite...... haha. Last time I don't really know/like to eat this because of the meaty taste, but now... I can accept it! The next thing to learn is to love drumstick instead of chicken breast. Haha...



Overall, the dimsum here is good and I really miss the one at Butterworth. Everytime when I visit my grandma, I will definitely ask her if wanna go for dimsum the next morning. And she being so sporting, she asked my 5th aunt to join along. I miss them so much..... can't wait to see them again, hopefully in Dec! =D

4 comments:

  1. 1) Dim sum shop nearby Atria
    2) Taman Megah (after main traffic lights, 1st right turn - before fatty crab)
    3) King crab (macam dah lama tak bukak in the morning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As what Kevin has mentioned..

    But still... I miss the ones in IPOH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a TRUE-BLUE BORN-AND-BRED Sitiawanian currently residing in Petaling Jaya - so where are you from anyway? (just curiosity's sake)

    ReplyDelete