Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sumptuous Corner @ Tropicana City Mall

If you really miss Penang food, here is one place that can quench your MISS feeling. Sumptuous corner at Tropicana City Mall offers good penang food. Unfortunately, choices of mee are only 3, asam laksa, prawn mee and the other one is XXX (i cannot remember, LOL). Perhaps they should consider to offer more options since their food is delicious! I miss Penang. I miss asam laksa, I miss dimsum, I miss mua chi, I miss seafood, I miss my grandma! =( I miss all of these so much, and of course my grandma holds the higher percentage than the rest. Hehehe... I miss Sitiawan's asam laksa too, and also my mom's cooking and my wonderful bedroom.

Last weekend was our paktoring day as we spent time watching 2012 at TCM together, the last show that we had together in cinema was Transformer! Outdated? Haha.. If I were in the 2012 scene, I would choose not to escape, lie flat and wait for my last second. LOL. But, before I died, every minutes every seconds that I have, I would want people to know God. At that time, people will be very desperate seeking for help and during that time, the only source of help comes from the above, comes from Heaven and comes from our God Almighty!

After movie, we went to Carefour for some groceries shopping and then, Sumptuous corner for stomach shopping! =D

I will definitely visit here if I go to Carefour to grab some groceries!

The environment, it seems like they lack of space..... a very small rented lot.

The uncle is the tauke? I think so.... such an energetic uncle!

They lack of space for them to have kitchen, thus, this is their kitchen! The asam laksa's gravy was prepared at home I guess, put in tong and then use rice cooker to heat up. Good idea if you ever plan to set up a temporary food business.

Yummy yummy....... my favourite!! Really delicious compared to the one I bought at Taman Megah's pasar malam eventhough it mentioned Penang Asam Laksa. But this is so much more better! I like this. Worth RM6. If in Penang, you can easily get a nice bowl of laksa at RM3.

Penang Prawn Mee ~ Also RM6. Want to know if this is delicious? See below!!!! The before and after!!

Hahahahahaha................... so, what do you think? Is it delicious or not delicious? LOL.... I was surprised when I finished my laksa, I saw my hubby's empty bowl. Hahaha.

And this was my after! If I ever miss penang, this will be the place!

2 comments: