Sunday, November 22, 2009

Am loving the new home look!

How do you describe home?? Home is always the best place to be after a long day outside working or shopping or outing. A place where you can be yourself, so transparent and care less on what other thinks.. if and only you have a rather loving family. I love my home!! I don't really like to stay in rented house because the house is not mine and I don't want to waste money decorating and buying stuffs for the house which is not mine. I just love the art of shopping and decorating and cleaning. If you have your own home, IKEA will just be the perfect place for home shopping and also to steal some home deco idea! I like shopping at IKEA because of their concept : SPACE SAVING CONCEPT! A very good concept for condo-ians. Most of their things are stucked to the wall, if you notice from left to right, which saves up a lot of space!
Our desktop PC has finally arrived, filled with Windows 7 and thus, we intended to build our little home office. An office table with office chair!! So, this was our shopping list. MIKAEL table with glass on top worth RM339 and an office chair (ALLAK) worth RM339 as well. When I first sat on this display chair in IKEA, it was so comfortable and I just didn't want to get up! I asked hubby to try on that chair and worst still, he was closing his eyes, enjoying as if it will be his 2nd bed if he's forced to sleep outside. LOL.

Serving another IKEA Customer ~ Unfortunately the table was a little bit long and couldn't fit in our car. No choice, had to call for delivery which ate up our RM65. *sobbing*... Since we needed them to deliver, we requested for fixing as well which cost 5% of your total receipt. Finally, we spent RM776.90! Sigh, I thought next month I will be debt free, but somehow somewhere there are just things to buy and pay. Anyway, I would rather spend more on IKEA items rather than I get them in JUSCO/CAREFOUR. The quality is so much more better, a more solid wood and I wouldn't want to use a table that cracks 6 months later.

The IKEA guy fixing our ALLAK chair.... my favorite chair now! And it's so comfortable compared to the one I have in office...

Building Lego ~ MIKAEL office table........ Since there are new things in the house, our Sunday was spent on tidying, cleaning and rearranging our stuffs. See if you love our new home look!! And truly..... I love this home more than anything else! A home that I can find love, support, and it's so relaxing and warm!
Our new little home office ~ Just incase we need to work from home. This will be a very good place. The ALLAK chair indeed can absorb all your stresses because you might just fall asleep anytime! ;p

Next to the mini home office, there's my collection of bears.... Koala, kangaroo, penguin, snoopy, Paddington bear, and Kiwi all the way from New Zealand, Australia, Watson & Guardian.

Rearranging our exercise machine, sofa, Billy bookshelf, TV Cabinet & Po Ang. Looks better like this? At least the exercise machine does not block the walkway.

While exercising, you can watch TV so that you will not feel the tiredness or pain while cycling. More calories will be burnt this way..

And our bookshelf.... 50% bookshelf & 50% display shelf. =)

And suddenly I thought of the idea of decorating the aircond pipe with some bears! Again.. bears! These bears were bought from Australia, 4 for 10aus. Cheap?

We placed a desktop next to the TV and the purpose is to watch downloaded movies/dramas on the TV instead of monitor. Got our Edifier speaker next to it as well.

The vertical look .....

And this will be hubby's mini studio. Only one speaker as the other half is still in Banting, not sure when he wants to bring back the other half. Pity the single lonely speaker. And my guitar that I bought 2 years back. That time I was so semangat to learn guitar, but it's hangat hangat tahi ayam only. Till now, I can only strum. LOL. So, now it belongs to hubby.
And lastly, the view few steps from the entrance! So wonderful when you have a home with warm light. Guess I will be staying at home very often now.... =)

2 comments:

  1. So cosy..makes me wanna zzzzzz
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited this site and start n i found it useful for earnin from our home i really love it!!!


    earn & learn

    ReplyDelete