Monday, November 9, 2009

Cagayan's at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

Filippino food is very rare to be found and usually you will see Thai/Vietnam food. But, if you're staying at PJ, then the best Filippino food that you can opt for is at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama. The first time I had Filippino food was when I visited Pastor Vic's hometown at Baguio, Philippines. The food there were awesome, especially the roasted spare ribs & sinigang! Never forget, gado-gado.. their famous ice kacang. Oh, if only I get to go back there again, I will definitely order those things again. Check out my Philippines blog!

Pork Sinigang (RM15) ~ This is a bit different compared to the one I had in Philippines. Of course, the one in Philippines tasted better! More kao and more ohm... the taste is just like our tomyam, but is white color.

Golden Mushroom Bacon Maki ~ about RM10. My favorite.. enoki mushroom wrapped with bacon. Perhaps I should try cooking this! Delicious!

And lastly, this was the promotion time.. steamed fish with Thai sauce. Only for RM15. If lunch time, then it will be RM10.90. So, always go for good food during lunch time. It's way more cheaper!! I miss Philippines.. and hope to go back there again for the awesome spare ribs!
Btw, this restaurant is Non-Halal.
Cagayan's G107-108 Centrepoint Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77241022
Business hours : 11.30am-10.00pm
The one thing that you must try was their spare ribs! It's slightly expensive, but worth trying! Unfortunately I do not have the pics cause at that time, I wasn't actively blogging. ;P

3 comments:

  1. weiiiiiiiiiiii....i need to get ppl to go with me....the bacon thingy looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you wanna go.... I can go anytime. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...tell me la if you feel like eating..we'll go makan...nearby only mah

    ReplyDelete