Monday, November 16, 2009

Chillies @ MidValley

Nowadays, I don't really like Chillies because they are kinda stingy with their drinks. Even TGIF or Nandos or Kenny Rogers or McDonalds didn't even mention the word "No Sharing!" in their restaurants. Unlike in Chillies, when we intended to order only 1 freeflow of orange juice, they started to sound and said Miss, this drink is only for one person. I was like, ok, give me warm water then. Since then, I don't really like Chillies. Such an expensive restaurant but you make this kind of rules which make people don't feel like going back there again. Why don't I just go TGIF for the 2 course meal with freeflow of ice lemon tea? Ain't it much more better & cheaper? So sorry to you Chillies... guess you are now dislike by many people! =D
This makan time was actually what I promised Mr Hubby due to his hardwork helping me to send about 3000 emails for a project. Without his help, I think I don't have to sleep, stay awake for 24 hours to send emails. But, I get to claim OT for this... so, a little amount of the OT claim I will use to reward my hubby's hardwork!! Thank you so much!

Fire-Grilled Chicken & Protobello ~ Fire grilled chicken breasts with a marinated portobello mushroom served over zesty peppercorn sauce with loaded mashed potatoes (beef bacon) & seasonal veggies. (RM32.95). Guess whose meal is this? Hehe... I just love the Portobello mushroom. Tastes so good. But the breast meat kinda hard....

Southwestern Grilled Lamb ~ Grilled lamb with Chili's special marinade. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy, seasonal veggies & garlic toast. (RM29.95). I tried a small slice of the meat and suddenly, I can accept lamb!! The meat is so tender and soft but I don't like the chewy taste. After chewing it for some time, the meat smell started to come out. So, after chewing it for a while, and I will swallow the whole thing.. to avoid the meaty smell & taste. Haha. But I saw hubby chewed it with all his might and strength and he was enjoying every moment of it!!

2 comments:

  1. no sharing.....................???r u kidding me...!!??? Chee sin............isn't it refillable??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's refillable..It's not the "no sharing" thing but it's the way the waitress said it..the way she said is like we can't understand English and keep repeating with emphasis "NO SHARING!!!" What a steam cutter. (potong stim)

    ReplyDelete