Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is in my mind now?

Today, 1 June 2009, 11:35am. It's going to be lunch time and now I got an itchy mouth. Just feel like munching on junk food! Not rice/KFC or watever, but I want Junk food!! Just finished a packet of Tam Tam "Crab Flavoured Snacks" at 11am and sigh, there's no more junk food left in my drawer. Felt kinda sad plus disappointed and well, I just cannot explain how I feel at the moment. Got a bit of heartache feeling, I just want junk food... sound so silly rite.


Oh No, look at all the fattening food that I grabbed from Jusco few weeks back. I love em so much and I just couldn't resist but to grab... and truly, I gained so much weight now. Sigh, jogging anyone?

Peppermint paradise from magnolia, wanted to get a better quality of peppermint ice cream from Bulla or Cadbury, but they are way too expensive. RM29.90 for one tub, sigh, so expensive. And Australia actually sell them for $6.90. If I were to earn aussie dollars, I can easily grab them every month. Hahaha... I can only afford these Magnolia tubs, two for RM14.99. Huhu....

My favorite, durian oh durian. When is the durian season? I can no longer tahan ler....some said end of May, some said beginning of June, some said end of June. So which is the correct one? Please don't give me false hopes ok. And Justin actaully thought of getting 25 biji of durian for my birthday instead of buying a birthday cake. I was like.... so romantic, with thorns all around and then you lit candle on every biji and then happy birthday song! Wow.... too bad, season is yet to arrive. Sigh again....And yeah, don't ever get durian from JJ, seriously NOT delicious! Eventhough they can say it's premium grade la, or gold grade la.. watever, just don't believe them. Get good durian only from stalls.....

And finally, the mango pudding, 3 for RM7.50. I just love the nata de coco in the pudding, so delicious! Grab one if you like pudding too... =D

Oh, after blogging bout all this, aarggh, just feel like driving home and grab some bites. I have all these at home ready for me to munch, except durian. Feeling so sad now, food oh food.

5 comments:

  1. What's that tam tam? Was it good? I never tried it before. From thailand?

    woosh.. and I love mint ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Xynthian, if im not wrong is from thailand. I just eat without noticing where it came from... hehe. Yea, it was really good. Im not sure if UK u can get that.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want junk food!! I want durian!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh myu...compulsive eating....or is this craving due to the day of the month.....??hehe..

    eh.....durian as birthday huh??not bad ma..something different...:P

    and yeah..i love bulla's ice cream too.....oh gosh...not that you remind me...but i can't eat la..coughing like mad now..ughhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canny : When the durian season arrives, I will buy and you all come my house makan yea.. .hehehe. Can't wait for durian gathering. Wahahaha....

    Sheep : Not yet due wor, still 1.5 weeks to go. hahahaha. You so smart wan? Got gf before meh?
    In my entire life, I've never tried Bulla or Cadbury... sigh, too expensive and I would actually use the amount of money to get myself clothes. Hahaha.... just my concept! =D

    ReplyDelete