Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wilson & Monica's Wedding @ Cititel, Mid Valley

This post was kinda outdated because the wedding ceremony was held two weeks ago, on 9th May 2009 and now only I blog bout it. There were two meaningful celebrations on this particular day because first of all, it was Wilson and Monica's big day and secondly, Sally was born on this day! 9 May is just a good day for all the happy occassions? Hope they will have a blissful marriage and most importantly, God is always in the center of their marriage. Let's bless them with prayers and yeah, God's tremendous blessings upon both of them!
Me and Sophia Kang, I really miss her and the last time I saw her was about 2 years ago when I left WHC. She was just a cute little girl at that time and hardly talks to people, except to her parents. But now, she can even pose with me and I have to pretend that I've known her for ages. That was my trick to get a pic with her. Haha... And thanks to Cath for diverting her mind on the Old Mc Donald had a DOG song..hahahaha. I laughed like mad at that time when Sophia said, NO NO, is Old McDonald had a farm.. not dog. Her soft voice suddenly melt my heart, I miss you! And suddenly, yeah.. I miss all my students now! :(

Me and Evangel... I just love it when she tells stories. Her stories with sorts of expression can just make me laugh and laugh and laugh.... and because of her, I was known as the Laughter Queen! Well, I miss her toooo.......

Me and Josephine.. well, we used to hang out when I was in WHC and yeah, I still remember accompanying her till late night at Hartini for roti canai/roti pisang, my favorite. And we will just talk and edify one another, sharing thoughts and giving good advice, jokes and made one another laugh... and yeah, I miss her too. Especially her caring heart, she cares for me so much especially when I was having my exams and her words of encouragement will just build me up. Not to forget, most of the time in SMS she will send me Bible verses, is just like my food for the day! Oh, I really miss that SMS. Please take care when you're in UK, I'm not able to take care of you but... I can pray! =)

Me and Nicole, she was one of my loving housemate at B3-14 and whenever she was sad, she will just come into my room and share her thoughts/feelings. Sometimes she will share till tears rolling in her eyes and when I see ppl cry, I cannot help but to shed tears too. I know her pain, but sis, I will help you in anyways that I'm capable of, and with all the abilities given by God, I will do it for you! I just love it when she hangs out in my room, because sometimes I will share my thoughts/feelings to her too. I'm not sentimental or emotional, neither is she. But, we were just so close that we want to help and edify one another. Yea, the word EDIFY was always our best practice in cell group. I miss her, especially her actions. Check it out when she forgot something.. her reaction can just make you laugh! *when I think bout it, I started laughing now.. hahahahahaha* ... I miss you Nicole!

Hubby, me and Andrew.... Andrew is just such a loving young man and he loves to kacau me! Whenever we met in the lift or anywhere at desa, he will surely ask, where is your Justin? Sounds cheeky... =D And yeah, I love to kacau him too.. and just like to see his baby face reaction! For this pic, I will not say I miss you, just like the other pics... haha, cause you're not my ji mui. Hahaha... All da best to you bro, and kambateh in your working life!
And these girls were all my lovely housemates at A15-13. From left back row, Zoel, Mabel, Colleen, me and Canny. Oh, I really miss those days when we were staying together, laughing and caring for one another! Mabel was our house leader and yeah, she was just sooo kind to us and whenever we noticed that she was back, everyone will just shout "Mama's back!! Mama's back!!" And she walked in proudly with her hands on the waist which made all of us laughed. I miss the moment....
Me and Zoel... she was my roommate and also housemate. We used to tickle one another and then she will just shout, Shu Zhen, don't play already la. But, I just can't stop but to disturb and tickle her more and more. Haha, she's such a friendly and lovely roommate. I used to sick last time, almost every 2 weeks I will definitely down with fever, and she was so caring to boil chrysanthemum/leng teh. Sometimes she will cook porridge or soup for me. She was just like mom at hometown and well, the most unforgettable part was when she cooked porridge and she added sausage. I was like... sausage in porridge?? Hahaha.... Her laughter will definitely make me laugh, sometimes I was so stressed with assignments and finals, but her laughters will just tone down my stress. Whenever I'm down, I will definitely go to her and well... I get healed by just talking to her. That's her gift! Oh Lai Lai, I really miss you larh. And she will be leaving to UK tomorrow, on my birthday! Aih..... Please take care! I will not forget the moment we had when we took bus to MidValley and also when you were trying clothes in the fitting room at MidValley. Also, not to forget the LAMB jokes. Hahaha...
Me and Colleen, a great dancer! She can dance very well and yeah, I really love all her graceful dance. She's just so gifted in dancing and her dance can just turn the world upside down because it's really great! Keep it up gal and well, glad to hear that you're working in GRC too... I miss the moment when I was a teacher in GRC with all the great kids! I miss you too Colleen, especially the moment we spent together with hamsters. Hahaha...

Hubby and me, well should I elaborate here? Because I will be seeing him everyday, and yeah, I wish I do not have the chance to miss him. Wherever he goes, I will follow! That's definitely.. even if you're off to business trip, you promised to bring me along too, so that we shall not be separated! And yeah, we already have handshaked promise on that, so please remember yea. Hehehe... I love you dear and you're always the best in my life.
Jadeline, Josephine, me and Canny. Jadeline was my cell leader and yeah, she's the most caring person in the world I can say. Also, she's very patient and really hang on to every verses in the Bible well. You can hardly see her angry or shouting or gossiping about people, but all you can see in her is care and love. She cares for her flocks and she's such a great leader! Canny was just my best housemate from B3-14 to A12-13 to A15-13! Wherever she moved to, from house to house, we must always shift together and shall not be parted. That shows how close we were in those days and she's just so caring as well, and when she started to care for people, she will forget about herself. I used to tell her, please care for yourself more than you care for people and put yourself first before you put others first. Sometimes she's just so passionate on others that she will sacrifice her money and time for others. You can see how well she lead the children ministry and yeah, I can say that she was the founder of Children Ministry in WHC. I miss you Canny and let's hang out more! You're such a lovely sis and please take care. Remember, I will always be there for you, and my phone is always available 24X7! I miss you!!

Me and Cath... I spent my first job with her, walking together from Taman Bahagia LRT station to GRC(at Tmn Megah, near the basketball court or further down after La Manila cafe), how crazy it was to walk that far and yeah, because of that I was so slim and thin. Now, really good life at HP that I put on so much weight. Sigh.... Well, I love her English because she speaks well. Hang out with her more will definitely improve my Eng. When I worked in GRC , I fell sick almost every 2 weeks once and yeah, she was the person who cared for me when I have to work even I was sick. She will just make sure I will not faint in the middle of the road. I miss you too Cath, especially when we combo to make Brandon (small) cry. Hahahaha.... I still have the photo that we made him cry till he covered himself with his Tshirt.

Me and Sally, she was my housemate at B3-14 and well, she can cook really well, especially the porridge with ikan bilis, potato and carrot. So delicious that do you know, till today I still cook that porridge? Thanks for your knowledge... I miss her too, and yeah, she's also one of the caring person. She can really care for you and understand what you actually need at the moment, and she will get it for you. I was touched by her actions the time I had my exams and did not have time to tapao dinner, but somehow she just got a click on that and she asked me if I want to tapao. Wow, how do you know I was actually waiting for someone to help me tapao food? You have good instinct sis, and develop it yea. Use it for God's glory! I miss you sis... please take care. And happy birthday to you on 9th May 2009!

Me and Vignath, Justin's housemate and buddy! I used to tell him, study ah, study ah, study study study!! Hahaha... luckily he didn't find me bored and naggy but he still treat me as tai kar jie. So good of you, then can I nag more? Hahaha... Wish you all the best in your studies and yeah, Justin's phone is always available if you need anything yea... =)

And finally, the priceless picture for the day. The bride (Monica) and groom (Wilson). God bless your marriage and all things will work for good for those who loved Him! Have a blissful marriage!

That's all for now. Ciao.... I hope you didn't get bored with this, such a long winded post. This post was kinda emotional and sentimental rite, every pics ended with the word I miss you, I miss you! The miss feeling cannot be denied because I'm really missing all my ji mui's now and the moments that we spent together were all priceless memories that cannot be wind back again. But, all the memories will always reside in my mind and please do take care because we will hardly meet again! I miss all of you.............................................. *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment