Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Restoran Peranakan Place @ 1 Utama

This was my 2nd visit to Restoran Peranakan Place, 1 Utama and oh, I really love their food. Since I don't get to go Melaka as often as I like, so this place shall be the replacement. Olyckligtvis, ingen kyckling ris boll. *Unfortunately, no chicken rice ball*
Feel free to visit the dishes that I ordered during my first dine in here...

Braised Nyonya Beancurd (RM12 for small and RM18 for large) ~ Home made beancurd.... this was the best of all! The texture of the tofu was really smooth and silky and soft and will just melt in your mouth even for the first bite. Really that good and I will strongly recommend this dish.

Gerang Asam fish (RM22 for small)~ the 2nd time I ordered this and still taste as good as the very first time. So, their quality is maintained. Thumbs up!

Chicken Rendang (RM13.80 for small, RM21 for large) ~ Cooked with shredded coconut and simmered until sauce is thickened... Hubby loves this very much, so if he's really into this, then you will know this is a must to order to.
Food were really good here, the only con is the service. Quite slow eventhough we were the only customer in the whole restaurant. Waited for bout 20-30 mins. But, it is really worth waiting!

3 comments:

  1. maybe they were slow cos the chef was sleeping cos they didnt expect there's anyone coming..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. warghh..ur new template is so canteekkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheep : Haha.. chef was sleeping. Lolz....pls dont follow these steps when you work yea... hehe.

    Lavender : yeayea... I love them soo much. Hehehe... you can choose from the link at the bottom of the page. Saying template by who... his/her design really good!

    ReplyDelete